How View Network Data Usage Details in Windows 10
This tutorial will show you how to view the network data usage details of apps from the last 30 days on your Windows 10 PC.
1. Open Settings, and click/tap on the Network & Internet icon.
2. Click/tap on Data usage on the left side. You will now see a general overview of the network data usage from the last 30 days on your PC. (see screenshots below)
3. Click/tap on the Usage details link on the right side under Overview. (see screenshot above)
4. You will now see how much network data has been used by each app from the last 30 days. (see screenshot below)
5. When finished, you can close Settings if you like.