How to Post a Screenshot of Disk Management at Ten Forums
A Disk Management screenshot can often tell us in a glance where problems lie. If you have any issues with or questions about partitioning, your disk configuration, Windows boot issues, or just want to have us take a look then here's quick and easy steps to attach this to your thread.
1. Right Click on Start button
2. Select Disk Management.
3. Maximize the Disk Management Window so we can see everything. If any columns have information which is not fully displayed expand them as shown below (Thanks to Colin (Golden) for the screenshot below):
4. Type Snipping Tool in Start button Search box, select Snipping Tool at top, Expand New arrow to choose a Window snip, click on the Disk Management window to snap the picture, Under File tab select Save As to name and save the file to Desktop to find it easily.
5. In your thread's Reply Box, attach the picture from the location you saved it:
6. If your partitions are not labeled then in the Reply box explain as best you can what you believe is on each partition and any other information you think we need to know including what OS's are installed now and where, what other OS's have been installed previously and where.