Further to my earlier posts I believe I have resolved my issue with the start menus - to do so I did the following:
Originally Posted by Mycenius
1. Completely reinstalled Windows 10 again from scratch, and
2. Having identified that my ESD Windows 10 USB Installation Drive had no install.wim file (but did have install.esd), I changed the appropriate line in the relocate.xml file as follows:
Whether simply reinstalling fixed it or not, or whether the above code change did I don't know...
<cpi:offlineImage cpi:source="esd:E:\sources\install.esd#Windows 10 Pro" xmlns:cpi="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:cpi" />
It has again created the odd defaultuser0 user directory sometime after I initially logged in the first time, that is missing items that are in the 'Default' user directory... But I now have 4 operational user logons all with functional windows start menus, so happy for now...
...and thanks again Kari for the original tutorial.