Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 19,812
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       09 Mar 2016 #341

    Word Man said: View Post
    Received update to version 6.1.1196 this morning - http://updates.macrium.com/reflect/v...ls6.1.1196.htm
    Thanks Kenn updated and installed
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    09 Mar 2016 #342

    Hi there.

    If you can afford it - the Technicians USB stick works really well - I haven't yet had a computer - whether Linux or Windows where I've had a single problem with the latest Technicians USB stick.

    What is Mega good with this release is that after you've say restored an image to a new computer you can select "redeploy Image to different hardware" - this worked for me where I re-imaged to a micro server which had a RAID controller - the restore found the RAID driver and restored fine.

    Cheers
    jimbo
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Nov 2015
    Posts : 64
    Windows 10
       10 Mar 2016 #343

    Hi All,

    Yesterday updated to MR 6.1.1196 on WIN10. When selecting the download did MR only, not the choice with the PE Environment files. Installed it fine. Then was thinking should I have updated the PE Env also. Did a Tweet to MR and they said YES update the PE too.

    So now have the PE Zip downloaded to the folder where I downloaded MR. I had already created a rescue USB stick couple months ago for MR and also have the current PE in C:\boot\macrium\ with sub dirs \drivers and \WA10KFiles>

    Question is does it matter where I unpack the ZIP to with the latest PE? Is it necessary to DEL the existing C:\boot\macrium PE folders&files first or just unpack the ZIP, do the command line run for the install and it'll handle the PE update automatically into the existing C:\boot\macrium PE?

    Thank you for the guidance!

    Kevin
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 19,812
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       10 Mar 2016 #344

    KRL said: View Post
    Hi All,

    Yesterday updated to MR 6.1.1196 on WIN10. When selecting the download did MR only, not the choice with the PE Environment files. Installed it fine. Then was thinking should I have updated the PE Env also. Did a Tweet to MR and they said YES update the PE too.

    So now have the PE Zip downloaded to the folder where I downloaded MR. I had already created a rescue USB stick couple months ago for MR and also have the current PE in C:\boot\macrium\ with sub dirs \drivers and \WA10KFiles>

    Question is does it matter where I unpack the ZIP to with the latest PE? Is it necessary to DEL the existing C:\boot\macrium PE folders&files first or just unpack the ZIP, do the command line run for the install and it'll handle the PE update automatically into the existing C:\boot\macrium PE?

    Thank you for the guidance!

    Kevin
    Macrium will update all the files for your Rescue media disk, at least it does for me. If it finds NEWER files needed for the PE, Macrium downloads them, updates them, before making your rescue disk. I just checked, and told Macrium to create a rescue disk, and it found that my PE needed to be updated, and then downloaded any files it needed BEFORE making my new rescue disk.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Nov 2015
    Posts : 64
    Windows 10
       10 Mar 2016 #345

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Macrium will update all the files for your Rescue media disk, at least it does for me. If it finds NEWER files needed for the PE, Macrium downloads them, updates them, before making your rescue disk. I just checked, and told Macrium to create a rescue disk, and it found that my PE needed to be updated, and then downloaded any files it needed BEFORE making my new rescue disk.
    OK but if I already downloaded the new PE files do I need to unzip them to the C:\boot\macrium\ existing PE Folder first?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 19,812
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       10 Mar 2016 #346

    KRL said: View Post
    OK but if I already downloaded the new PE files do I need to unzip them to the C:\boot\macrium\ existing PE Folder first?
    I didn't need to download those files, like I said Macruim downloaded the files it needs.....and updates them.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,396
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       29 Mar 2016 #347

    New Update!!!

    Macrium Reflect v6.1.1225

    See 1st post for change log
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 19,812
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       29 Mar 2016 #348

    Cliff S said: View Post
    New Update!!!

    Macrium Reflect v6.1.1225

    See 1st post for change log
    Thanks Cliff, got it.....
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,396
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       29 Mar 2016 #349

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Thanks Cliff, got it.....
    Why did I know, you would be the 1st to show up, Miike?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 19,812
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       29 Mar 2016 #350

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Why did I know, you would be the 1st to show up, Miike?
    Cause I'm quick fer an oldman
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
MACRIUM REFLECT - Event ID: 513 Source: "Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2"
I have the Purchased Retail Version of MR6 and have made several successful (NO Failed Yet) of my ENTIRE WIN 10 Computer (Image) onto my USB Seagate 1.5TB External HD. In the Log I get this: Event ID: 513 Source: "Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2" ...
Software and Apps
Macrium Reflect 6 free USB boot question
Hi All, I made a Macrium Reflect 6 free version boot USB drive and thought I would put it in to make sure it worked. I get two Kinston USB drive boot options, which one should I use to boot up with? Thanks 42369
Software and Apps
Solved New Macrium Reflect Release Version 6.1.185 Free & Paid
MR Source An award winning disk cloning and imaging solution for free. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and e-mails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in...
Software and Apps
Macrium Reflect does not find image file
Been trying M. Reflect free edition on a Dell Studio XPS 8000. I did as usual and created a boot rescue CD with the PE file with no problem. Then I continued to make an image of my boot disk C and save it on my hard drive D. Went to D and the image...
Software and Apps
Solved macrium reflect v6 home edition worth the price vs free
Macrium Reflect for Home Use I was looking at this home edition but, wanted to get some opinions vs the free edition as I plan to upgrade motherboards later on and would like to use the saved image I have the free v6 now. Thanks! :)
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums