Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

  1. Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 16,448
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 14971
       25 Aug 2015 #41

    New CCleaner 5.09.5343 version release. See first post for more details.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Join Date : Nov 2013
    Land of 10,000 lakes
    Posts : 10,321
    W10 Pro, W10 Home
       25 Aug 2015 #42

    Brink said: View Post
    New CCleaner 5.09.5343 version release. See first post for more details.
    Thanks for the heads up Shawn! Just ran the update now.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Join Date : Mar 2015
    Philadelphia
    Posts : 1,042
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       25 Aug 2015 #43

    Thanks...been using this software for longer than I can remember.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Join Date : Aug 2015
    Iowa
    Posts : 30
    Windows 10 Pro
       25 Aug 2015 #44

    Love this thread, allows me to stop checking for updates randomly! Love this program!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 267
    Windows 10 Home 64 Bit / Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 LTS
       25 Aug 2015 #45

    Thanks, I updated it
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,004
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       25 Aug 2015 #46

    Brink said: View Post
    New CCleaner 5.09.5343 version release. See first post for more details.
    Thanks Brink !
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,385
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       25 Aug 2015 #47

    mrplt said: View Post
    Have you tried ticking the "Do not show me this message again" option? Because I think, when you tick that, CCleaner will try to close that database each time it cleans the system, and if it can't, it will skip that process.
    This time I am happy to bring up a month old topic! I solved it just now, you need to turn off Edge's live tile. It just came to me while I was on my start menu and checking what was on and what was off., I didn't even know Edge had a "live" tile. Anyhow I then ran CCleaner and received no pop-up. Now I have a happy PC--->Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy_computer.gif 
Views:	89 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	33819
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Join Date : Jun 2015
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts : 1,922
    MS Windows 10 Pro - Perm Activation of 10585
       02 Sep 2015 #48

    Cliff S said: View Post
    This time I am happy to bring up a month old topic! I solved it just now, you need to turn off Edge's live tile. It just came to me while I was on my start menu and checking what was on and what was off., I didn't even know Edge had a "live" tile. Anyhow I then ran CCleaner and received no pop-up. Now I have a happy PC--->Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happy_computer.gif 
Views:	89 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	33819
    Where is the best place to get a Virus - Free copy of it ? Thanks... cliff M.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,004
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
       02 Sep 2015 #49

    acmanten said: View Post
    Where is the best place to get a Virus - Free copy of it ? Thanks... cliff M.
    Get a Virus -free copy of it ???
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,385
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       02 Sep 2015 #50

    acmanten said: View Post
    Where is the best place to get a Virus - Free copy of it ? Thanks... cliff M.
    jds63 said: View Post
    Get a Virus -free copy of it ???

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AprilFoolVirus.gif 
Views:	60 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	35377???????
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released
Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released WHQL version: 16.9.2 Release Date: October 5th 2016 Supports: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 32-bit AMD Chipset Drivers Download
Drivers and Hardware
Solved Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released.
Kaspersky 2016 (English US) version released, however other languages and locales are not yet available at the moment. http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/purchase/kis-general-license Alternate Link & User Guide Kaspersky Internet Security...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
What do you think will happen when the final version is released?
I have read most of all the threads here and just wondered when the final version is ready to release and I say yes to the update to my desktop PC what will it do? I know it will use my previous Windows Prod ID to install but wondered if it...
Installation and Setup
Released version
So when this "10" is released will it be as straight forward as putting in a legal s/n or will it have to be wiped and reinstalled.
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums