Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Dec 2015
    Posts : 2,360
    Windows10
       30 Sep 2016 #521

    Superfly said: View Post
    Howzit M,

    Interesting hey? I have the same - Hyper-V has a SLIC 2.0 (i.e Vista OEM marker)

    Attachment 103740
    Does not affect anything directly of course - just an oddity.

    Cheers

    M.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jan 2014
    Central West NSW Australia
    Posts : 384
    7 and 10 on various machines
       01 Oct 2016 #522

    Still having problems getting Showkey to open in 7 Pro now I have to sy I clean installed 10 from a paid for OEM on another drive so that I could swap the two around at will. The Showkey works in the 10 install but just will not work when working with the 7 install drive.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    01 Oct 2016 #523

    ICIT2LOL said: View Post
    Still having problems getting Showkey to open in 7 Pro now I have to sy I clean installed 10 from a paid for OEM on another drive so that I could swap the two around at will. The Showkey works in the 10 install but just will not work when working with the 7 install drive.
    Hello John,

    It's broken on Win 7 32-bit - if you are having problems on Win 7 x64, I will need some more info, so that I can replicate and fix....
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.    01 Oct 2016 #524

    ShowKeyPlus Version: 1.0.6115





    Changed some stuff on this screen... correcting "it's" to "its" in both the display screen and error pop-up...

    Changed the colour due to there being no less than 5 "product key" mentions there... just to break the monotony..
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2014
    Central West NSW Australia
    Posts : 384
    7 and 10 on various machines
       01 Oct 2016 #525

    Superfly said: View Post
    Hello John,

    It's broken on Win 7 32-bit - if you are having problems on Win 7 x64, I will need some more info, so that I can replicate and fix....
    Hiyya Craig yes all my machines are 64bit and my little workhorse laptop I mentioned with both OS's installed or at least tied to the board is the one that is playing up.
    What actually happens is I download Showkey and hit the exe it runs to the small screen with the app in in it and then nothing. I have six downloads and hit them each download then runs to a zip file and the Application then nothing. Have tried 7-zip bit still nothing.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    01 Oct 2016 #526

    ICIT2LOL said: View Post
    Hiyya Craig yes all my machines are 64bit and my little workhorse laptop I mentioned with both OS's installed or at least tied to the board is the one that is playing up.
    What actually happens is I download Showkey and hit the exe it runs to the small screen with the app in in it and then nothing. I have six downloads and hit them each download then runs to a zip file and the Application then nothing. Have tried 7-zip bit still nothing.
    Hmmmm... the only time it will not display is if an aborted instance is still running in memory - it uses Mutex - but that is just by the way - it should launch from a fresh startup

    (I'm saving up to give you a visit down-under to sort this out...)
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,400
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       01 Oct 2016 #527

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	104009

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	104010

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	104011
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    01 Oct 2016 #528

    Cliff S said: View Post

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	104011

    Ooooh, must be a new generic key... thanx for sharing bud! LOL
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Sep 2016
    Posts : 13
    Windows 10
       02 Oct 2016 #529

    Sigh... Sorry to say but one step forward, two steps back.

    I can see that a fix for the product key check hasn't been implemented yet, but unfortunately with 6115 the crash during update check that affected 6084 and was seemingly fixed in 6112 is now back.

    Code:
    See the end of this message for details on invoking 
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
    
    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at ShowKey.frmKeyInfo.bgwVersion_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
       at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
       at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
    
    
    ************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    ShowKeyPlus
        Assembly Version: 1.0.6115.37062
        Win32 Version: 1.0.6115.37062
        CodeBase: file:///E:/ShowKeyPlus.exe
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Windows.Forms
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Drawing
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Xml
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Configuration
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Core
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    
    ************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.
    
    For example:
    
    <configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>
    
    When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    Also, why is it that GitHub's releases page for ShowKeyPlus says that all versions since 6080 have been released on 24 December 2015?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    02 Oct 2016 #530

    RobertJ said: View Post
    Sigh... Sorry to say but one step forward, two steps back.

    I can see that a fix for the product key check hasn't been implemented yet, but unfortunately with 6115 the crash during update check that affected 6084 and was seemingly fixed in 6112 is now back.

    Code:
    See the end of this message for details on invoking 
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
    
    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at ShowKey.frmKeyInfo.bgwVersion_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
       at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
       at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
    
    
    ************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    ShowKeyPlus
        Assembly Version: 1.0.6115.37062
        Win32 Version: 1.0.6115.37062
        CodeBase: file:///E:/ShowKeyPlus.exe
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Windows.Forms
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Drawing
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Xml
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Configuration
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Core
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.6.1586.0 built by: NETFXREL2
        CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    
    ************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.
    
    For example:
    
    <configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>
    
    When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    Also, why is it that GitHub's releases page for ShowKeyPlus says that all versions since 6080 have been released on 24 December 2015?
    Technically, that should not be happening... why it affects that thread execution is a mystery TBH, that method has a catch-all exception and should just continue execution...
    I have found that error occurs randomly on my testing at runtime.. cannot replicate it in IDE tho' - so can't debug ... really weird ?

    PS: Github is also weird with the dates thing... it only recognises the initial release date...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:52.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums