Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed
below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below.
If you would like to cancel the registration, click here
to return to the forums index.
We do insist that you abide by our
Terms of Website Use which
are summarised bellow.
In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please
follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or
problems, please feel free to contact one of the Staff Members.
1) Rudeness, insults, racial/hate slander, flaming, attacks,
stalking, and trolling will not be tolerated.
2) No useless posts, e.g., thread bumping, useless one
liners, junk posting to increase post count, and identical multi-postings in
3) No spamming, advertising, selling, or promoting products or other sites.
4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as
software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).
5) No plagiarism.
6) No discussions of hacking someones system, network,
7) No Rep begging or abuse of the Rep System.
8) No discussions of religion, politics, or firearms.
9) Posting of sexually explicit content (nudity) is not
10) Absolutely no posting of malicious content of any kind,
e.g., links, software.
11) Multiple site accounts are not allowed. No fake or
disposable emails/domains are to be allowed for site registration.
12) This is an English based site. Please only post in
English, or provide an English translation in your posts.
13) No ad blocking discussions. This site depends on ads to
pay for the costs of running and maintaining it.
14) To comply with international laws - all members must be
13 years old or above.
We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as
access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right.
We also reserve the right to modify, close, remove, delete, or take any other
action we deem necessary and appropriate to ensure these forums are not
disrupted or abused in any way .