Press Win and R to open the Run dialog
Type in "perfmon" (without the quotes) and press "Enter"
In the left hand pane:
- expand "Data Collector Sets", then expand "System"
- Right click on "System Diagnostics" and select "Start"
Wait until the report shows up in the right hand pane (approximately 60 seconds)
If you're impatient, left click on the latest report in the left hand pane and you'll see the "Generating report..." status message.
- expand "Reports", then expand "System"
- left click on the latest report (to select it) (EDIT: In Win10, reports are in System Diagnostics folder, from oldest to newest)
- right click on the latest report and select "View", then select "Folder
(the reports are numeric by date, then by number of the report that day. For example, the 6th report I ran on 30 September 2014 is named "SAMSUNG_NP780_20140930-000006")
- scroll down to "report.html" and copy/paste it to your Desktop
- then Zip it up and upload it with your next post.
Just FYI - the reports are located at: C:\PerfLogs\System\Diagnostics\<report name>\report.html