Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 7,380
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       02 Aug 2016 #61

    N00berG00ber said: View Post
    this bench does not like OC. had to lower my OC by 30MHz just for it to run. oddly, it was stable in all of my games and everything. owell
    I need the link too

    Board updated

      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jun 2015
    New Jersey
    Posts : 143
    Windows 10 Home
       02 Aug 2016 #62

    too late, lol i already deleted/ uninstalled everything.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : May 2015
    Posts : 335
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       05 Aug 2016 #63

    I installed the Steam free demo version of 3DMark to get Time Spy. I have no clue why it isn't reading my hardware as I do have scan system info and hardware monitoring enabled in the options.

    Trust me. I do have an EVGA FTW 1080 (not overclocked for this benchmark) and an i7980x at 4.0. Time Spy score was 6689. I did notice the FTW holds at about a 1964 clock during the demo.

    Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Unknown,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Timespy.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	94293
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 7,380
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       05 Aug 2016 #64

    What driver version are you using?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : May 2015
    Posts : 335
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       05 Aug 2016 #65

    Dude said: View Post
    What driver version are you using?
    368.95, same as what I used for the previous non steam Firestrike score. I just validated integrity of cache and one file had to be reacquired. Maybe that's it.

    Oh look, I ran Time Spy again and tried overclocking my EVGA 1080 which seemed to like 2.59MHZ. Time Spy score of 9973.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EVGA website.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	404.4 KB 
ID:	94300

    I'm kidding of course. This is from the EVGA site and here are the specs to get that score. Liquid nitrogen is your friend

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hardware Used.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	94302

    EVGA - Articles - EVGA Hardware Breaks World Records

    PS: I'll try to run Time Spy again later (my hardware ) to see if that one file reacquired fixed the system info issue.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    05 Aug 2016 #66

    specialkone said: View Post
    368.95, same as what I used for the previous non steam Firestrike score. I just validated integrity of cache and one file had to be reacquired. Maybe that's it.

    Oh look, I ran Time Spy again and tried overclocking my EVGA 1080 which seemed to like 2.59MHZ. Time Spy score of 9973.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EVGA website.PNG 
Views:	3 
Size:	404.4 KB 
ID:	94300

    I'm kidding of course. This is from the EVGA site and here are the specs to get that score. Liquid nitrogen is your friend

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hardware Used.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	94302

    EVGA - Articles - EVGA Hardware Breaks World Records

    PS: I'll try to run Time Spy again later (my hardware ) to see if that one file reacquired fixed the system info issue.
    Your Resolution beat me lol
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 7,380
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       05 Aug 2016 #67

    specialkone said: View Post
    I installed the Steam free demo version of 3DMark to get Time Spy. I have no clue why it isn't reading my hardware as I do have scan system info and hardware monitoring enabled in the options.

    Trust me. I do have an EVGA FTW 1080 (not overclocked for this benchmark) and an i7980x at 4.0. Time Spy score was 6689. I did notice the FTW holds at about a 1964 clock during the demo.

    Generic VGA video card benchmark result - Unknown,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Timespy.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	94293
    3Dmark is having weird issues lately. I just did a clean install of W10, reloaded 3dmark in steam and it was not lettting me use timespy without the demo. Installed the stand alone and it work. I added your score anyway, since the software is buggy.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    05 Aug 2016 #68

    Dude said: View Post
    3Dmark is having weird issues lately. I just did a clean install of W10, reloaded 3dmark in steam and it was not lettting me use timespy without the demo. Installed the stand alone and it work. I added your score anyway, since the software is buggy.
    That's not his actual score that had me scratching my head but he mentioned it's LN2 inspired

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tspy.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	197.6 KB 
ID:	94334


    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-6700K,ASRock Z170 Gaming K6
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 7,380
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       05 Aug 2016 #69

    I updated the one he posted showing Generic vga, nice run Tommy. Updated board

      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : May 2015
    Posts : 335
    Windows 10 Pro 64
       05 Aug 2016 #70

    I appreciate and thank you for showing me as #2. But I think the count should go 1, 2 and 3, etc, not 1, 1 and 2.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Passmark Performance Test Benchmark
This benchmark tests every part of your PC. Post your results here. Download - PassMark PerformanceTest - PC benchmark software The free version works just fine.
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Another benchmark
Just for laughs :P I got nuclear submarine :chuckle: http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/796267
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Data Recovery using DRPs on test folders within test partitions
Data Recovery using DRPs on test folders within test partitions ** Because of Windows OS and 3rd party programs and utilities constant cycle of deleting, copying, writing, deleting, copying, writing... The sooner, one learns of any unwanted...
Performance & Maintenance
DirectX 11.2 overwrote DirectX 12
Hello everybody ! I recently upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 and got DirectX12 , but when i tried to install a game it automatically overwrote it with 11.2 . Because dx12 is exclusively for windows 10 I can't find anywhere an installer or...
Software and Apps
How to test your PC's DirectX 12 performance today
Source A Guy
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:22.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums