Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

  1. Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 7,362
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       31 Aug 2016 #311

    Updated Great run!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.   My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 7,362
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       02 Sep 2016 #313

    Board updated
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.   My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 7,362
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       02 Sep 2016 #315
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Join Date : Aug 2015
    Fife
    Posts : 118
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
       03 Sep 2016 #316

    Better upload Fire Strike score:

    http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/14605295

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fire_Strike_17541.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	150.1 KB 
ID:	99677
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Join Date : Jun 2014
    USA
    Posts : 416
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       03 Sep 2016 #317

    Don't know what the issue is here but for some odd reason Fire Strike keeps crashing on me. Issue seemed to have started with the Anniversary update. Basically within the first minute of benchmarking the program will crash and I get a 0 (zero) score.

    Did the uninstall/reinstall Futuremark SystemInfo and crashes still abound.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Join Date : Aug 2015
    Fife
    Posts : 118
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
       03 Sep 2016 #318

    sygnus21 said: View Post
    Don't know what the issue is here but for some odd reason Fire Strike keeps crashing on me. Issue seemed to have started with the Anniversary update. Basically within the first minute of benchmarking the program will crash and I get a 0 (zero) score.

    Did the uninstall/reinstall Futuremark SystemInfo and crashes still abound.
    I was getting that, Would start the demo run and before the end it would just stop and try load the first GPU benchmark test then present me with a result screen with a big zero and a unknown error.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 7,362
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       03 Sep 2016 #319

    worf105 said: View Post
    Better upload Fire Strike score:

    http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/14605295

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fire_Strike_17541.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	150.1 KB 
ID:	99677
    Updated

    sygnus21 said: View Post
    Don't know what the issue is here but for some odd reason Fire Strike keeps crashing on me. Issue seemed to have started with the Anniversary update. Basically within the first minute of benchmarking the program will crash and I get a 0 (zero) score.

    Did the uninstall/reinstall Futuremark SystemInfo and crashes still abound.
    If you are still running it through Steam, try switching to the stand alone version
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 7,362
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       03 Sep 2016 #320

      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Heaven Benchmark
http://unigine.com/en/products/benchmarks/heaven Run it at the Extreme Preset as shown here 29363 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXv8A0-_KU Leaderboard
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Tropics Benchmark
Unigine Tropics Benchmark 1.3 Download - TechSpot Please run at the default settings as shown here 100697 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvtRfvyI5ko Leaderboard...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Catzilla Benchmark
Another benchmark. You can register for free and run 720p, How good are your catzilla scores? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HSNwmx9cOE Get it here, now Version 1.4 Downloads - Download
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
First Benchmark
There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
General Support
Browser Benchmark
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Browsers and Email
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:39.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums