1. Join Date : Nov 2016
    Posts : 4
    Windows 10
       1 Week Ago #1

    Share my pc screen on LG smart tv


    Hello,
    i purchased device "AnyCast" and i connected him to my tv, one cable to hdmi and one cable to usb
    now i go to my pc (windows 10) and i found the device "webOS TV LF650Y" and added him

    now i goes to tv to hdmi 3 (where the device is connected) and its show me the anycast screen (mode: miracast)
    and not the pc screen.

    i saw in the windows 10 the option "connection" but its said: "your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"

    i have amd graphic card and new pc...
    what i need to do, to share my pc screen on the tv?

    tnx a lot
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 16,450
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 14971
       1 Week Ago #2

    Hello kfir91, and welcome to Ten Forums.

    If you PC doesn't also support Miracast, then you won't be able to cast your PC screen onto the TV. You will be able to get a Miracast USB transmitter for your PC to be able to though. Just be sure that it's compatible with the Miracast USB receiver you have connected to the TV.

    Miracast Support - Check on Windows 10 PC

    Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Join Date : Nov 2016
    Posts : 4
    Windows 10
       1 Week Ago #3

    Brink said: View Post
    Hello kfir91, and welcome to Ten Forums.

    If you PC doesn't also support Miracast, then you won't be able to cast your PC screen onto the TV. You will be able to get a Miracast USB transmitter for your PC to be able to though. Just be sure that it's compatible with the Miracast USB receiver you have connected to the TV.

    Miracast Support - Check on Windows 10 PC

    Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10
    Hello tnx for you help,
    i did what i need in your first link and the txt file said that
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP

    what it is mean?

    The problem can be because i connect directly to router and not with wifi adapter?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 16,450
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 14971
       1 Week Ago #4

    Miracast allows you to cast (transmit) your PC screen directly to the Miracast receiver on the TV.

    Do you see the TV listed when you go through the steps below?

    Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Join Date : Nov 2016
    Posts : 4
    Windows 10
       1 Week Ago #5

    Brink said: View Post
    Miracast allows you to cast (transmit) your PC screen directly to the Miracast receiver on the TV.

    Do you see the TV listed when you go through the steps below?

    Connect to Wireless Display with Miracast in Windows 10
    http://www.tenforums.com/attachments..._display-3.jpg

    In this step i not see the webos
    I see the sentence
    your pc or tablet does not support Miracast"
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 16,450
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 14971
       1 Week Ago #6

    It's odd that it says your PC doesn't support Miracast there, but says it does in the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.

    What does it say in the Connect app in option one below?

    Miracast Support - Check on Windows 10 PC
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Join Date : Nov 2016
    Posts : 4
    Windows 10
       1 Week Ago #7

    Brink said: View Post
    It's odd that it says your PC doesn't support Miracast there, but says it does in the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.

    What does it say in the Connect app in option one below?

    Miracast Support - Check on Windows 10 PC
    like i said:

    Miracast: Available, with HDCP

    edit: sorry now i understand you, i will check and edit again
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Smart TV with USB - what format do HDD's need to be
Hi there Query on playing media on a smart TV directly by using the USB connection. Most Smart TV's I believe have some variant of Linux - probably Android based - built in OS. A lot of the new ones have provisions for playing media directly...
Software and Apps
Hdd smart error
I had a laptop with a hitachi disk hts545050A7E380 of 500gbyte with a relocation sector count of 20010 (hex). I have changed the disk with a new hts545050A7E380 and when i start the laptop to restore the image i get the message from the pc (not...
Drivers and Hardware
Solved windows smart screen disabled -- this setting is managed by your syste
when I try to turn smart screen on, the options are greyed out, and I am told that "this setting is managed by your system administrator" I tried running the reg file "Set_SmartScreen_to_get_administrator_approval.reg" but it didn't change anything.
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Get Smart on the Web
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/teach/smarton/surveillance/?utm_source=desktop-snippet&utm_medium=snippet&utm_content=smarton&utm_term=5440&utm_campaign=smarton&sample_rate=0.1&snippet_name=5440
Browsers and Email
How smart is SMART now?
Read more...
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:23.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums