Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Sep 2015
    Posts : 6
    Windows 10 64 bit
       22 Jul 2016 #471

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5496548814.png 
Views:	86 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	91554
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    24 Jul 2016 #472

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_07_25_00_16_591.png 
Views:	76 
Size:	25.3 KB 
ID:	91965
    I know what you mean. This is a particularly good speed result for me. And at $80 per month for 20GB I envy you blokes in the cities. New satellite on its way! That will help a bit I hope.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Oct 2013
    Okotoks
    Posts : 9,519
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64 and Windows 10 Pro
       24 Jul 2016 #473



    Wifi on my phone, not bad.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Aug 2015
    jakarta
    Posts : 61
    Windows10 pro x64,Version 1607 build 14393.447
       11 Aug 2016 #474

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13886506_574129489456267_5784779036870344539_n.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	15.1 KB 
ID:	95545
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Nov 2015
    Posts : 25
    Windows 10 x64
       12 Aug 2016 #475

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	95675
    Romanian Data Systems.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,162
    All kinds
       12 Aug 2016 #476

    xeleron said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	95675
    Romanian Data Systems.
    Hello neighbor, send me a bucket of that please !
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Nov 2015
    Posts : 25
    Windows 10 x64
       12 Aug 2016 #477

    CountMike said: View Post
    Hello neighbor, send me a bucket of that please !
    Get RDS RCS to cable Serbia and you are good to go.From my knowledge in Serbia they offer only Tv.Please note that I have a low internet speed (despite what you see) in the sense that the fastest they offer is 1 gb/s
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,162
    All kinds
       12 Aug 2016 #478

    xeleron said: View Post
    Get RDS RCS to cable Serbia and you are good to go.From my knowledge in Serbia they offer only Tv.Please note that I have a low internet speed (despite what you see) in the sense that the fastest they offer is 1 gb/s
    Unfortunately I live out of Belgrade and only options are crappy cable or 5GHz WiFi at 15/2 Mbps. Only in center part of Belgrade 100/10 is offered and that's with cable.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Sep 2014
    Posts : 285
    Windows 10 PRO 64Bit
       04 Sep 2016 #479

    I just upgraded my Internet service and when I test the speed from my router I get:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ookla.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	99888

    When I run speedtest from the Internet Explorer the download speed shows about 133 Mbps upload speed comes in at around 5Mbps and I don't know why I have this large discrepancy in the upload speed. Anyone know?

    I have tried both an Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection to the computer and get the same results.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,162
    All kinds
       05 Sep 2016 #480

    alkaufmann said: View Post
    I just upgraded my Internet service and when I test the speed from my router I get:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ookla.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	99888

    When I run speedtest from the Internet Explorer the download speed shows about 133 Mbps upload speed comes in at around 5Mbps and I don't know why I have this large discrepancy in the upload speed. Anyone know?

    I have tried both an Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection to the computer and get the same results.
    Check small letters in the contract, it's probably "Up to for speed". Maybe different during different times of day. You can also check in Performance > Network tab, may show differently.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
How HTTP/2 will speed up your web browsing
Read more: How HTTP/2 will speed up your web browsing
Windows 10 News
Microsoft enlists Mozilla to speed up JavaScript in Windows 10
Source
Windows 10 News
Intel turns to light beams to speed up supercomputers
More
Windows 10 News
Show off your internet speed!
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums