Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Oct 2013
    Bay Area
    Posts : 14,207
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64
       28 Sep 2015 #361

    Welcome to Ten Forums Deanrw and kmlane

    A Guy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jan 2015
    Posts : 183
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       28 Sep 2015 #362

    kmlane said: View Post
    Are you kidding me? AN F on a 171.54 Mbps internet speed. We must be living in the 22nd century.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Dec 2013
    Solo, Indonesia
    Posts : 119
    Windows 10 64-bit
       29 Sep 2015 #363

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My speed.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	40059
    Uh.! Internet connection is among luxury things in my country. That is what my workplace get by 140$ per month.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,399
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       29 Sep 2015 #364

    theveterans said: View Post
    Are you kidding me? AN F on a 171.54 Mbps internet speed. We must be living in the 22nd century.
    Not just F but F minus

    Kevin Ismail said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My speed.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	71.4 KB 
ID:	40059
    Uh.! Internet connection is among luxury things in my country. That is what my workplace get by 140$ per month.
    I was under the impression that Indonesia was one of the techier(techy-er) countries, but, after your post I Wiki-ed, and got this:

    According to eMarketer, in 2014 Indonesia has 83.7 million users (in sixth place behind Japan), but Indonesia is predicted to surpass Japan in 2017, because Indonesian internet growth is in the double digits, while Japanese internet growth is slower.[1]
    According to Akamai Technologies, Indonesia, with 9 connections to undersea cables, had in Q1 2014 an average Internet connection speed of 2.4 Mbit/s, which is an increase of 55 percent from a year earlier. Just 6.6 percent of homes have access to 4 Mbit/s or higher speed connections.[2] But in Q4 2014, the average internet connection speed is 1.9Mbps or drop about 50 percent from Q3 2014 with 3.7Mbps.[3]
    Ouch! But still better than the average
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    29 Sep 2015 #365

    Thanks A Guy. Glad to be here. I just upgraded to windows 10 so I joined here to learn some tweaks. Yeah that -F the other guy got is kinda weird. With Cyberdyne as the ISP and no country listed LOL
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,399
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       29 Sep 2015 #366

    Deanrw said: View Post
    Thanks A Guy. Glad to be here. I just upgraded to windows 10 so I joined here to learn some tweaks. Yeah that -F the other guy got is kinda weird. With Cyberdyne as the ISP and no country listed LOL

    A more detailed IP address report for Cyberdyne.org is below. At the time you pulled this report, the IP of Cyberdyne.org is 104.131.78.24 and is located in the time zone of America/New_York. The context of Cyberdyne.org is "Cyberdyne" and could reflect the theme of the content available on the resource. More IP details of Cyberdyne.org are shown below along with a map location.
    Cyberdyne.org | Cyberdyne IP Lookup (IP: 104.131.78.24)


    Hostname: cyberdyne.org
    IP Address: 104.131.78.24
    Host of this IP: cyberdyne.org
    Organization: Digital Ocean
    ISP: Digital Ocean

    City: New York
    Country: United States
    State: New York
    Postal Code: 10118
    Timezone: America/New_York
    Local Time: 29.09.2015 02:38:35



    Reverse IP Lookup Result for Cyberdyne.org | Cyberdyne


    We found 1 hostname for IP Address 104.131.78.24

    source:http://cyberdyne.org.ipaddress.com/
    Last edited by derekimo; 29 Sep 2015 at 01:57. Reason: Fixed quote
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    29 Sep 2015 #367

    Cliff S said: View Post

    A more detailed IP address report for Cyberdyne.org is below. At the time you pulled this report, the IP of Cyberdyne.org is 104.131.78.24 and is located in the time zone of America/New_York. The context of Cyberdyne.org is "Cyberdyne" and could reflect the theme of the content available on the resource. More IP details of Cyberdyne.org are shown below along with a map location.
    Cyberdyne.org | Cyberdyne IP Lookup (IP: 104.131.78.24)


    Hostname: cyberdyne.org
    IP Address: 104.131.78.24
    Host of this IP: cyberdyne.org
    Organization: Digital Ocean
    ISP: Digital Ocean

    City: New York
    Country: United States
    State: New York
    Postal Code: 10118
    Timezone: America/New_York
    Local Time: 29.09.2015 02:38:35



    Reverse IP Lookup Result for Cyberdyne.org | Cyberdyne


    We found 1 hostname for IP Address 104.131.78.24

    source:http://cyberdyne.org.ipaddress.com/

    Oh so it listing a real ISP (or company). I thought the guy was making a play on the Terminator Movies LOL
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,399
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       29 Sep 2015 #368

    Deanrw said: View Post
    Oh so it listing a real ISP (or company). I thought the guy was making a play on the Terminator Movies LOL
    Me too, after you mentioned it, that's why I took a look...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 4
    Win 7, Win 10, mac osx
       01 Oct 2015 #369



    Here is mine
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 265
    Windows 10
       01 Oct 2015 #370

    No complaints
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	40443
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
How HTTP/2 will speed up your web browsing
Read more: How HTTP/2 will speed up your web browsing
Windows 10 News
Microsoft enlists Mozilla to speed up JavaScript in Windows 10
Source
Windows 10 News
Intel turns to light beams to speed up supercomputers
More
Windows 10 News
Show off your internet speed!
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:09.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums