1. Type services.msc in RUN or Start search box and press Enter. It'll open Services Manager.
2. Now make sure following services are set to Automatic and running properly:
- Automatic Updates OR Windows Update
- Background Intelligent Transfer Service
- TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper
- IKE and AuthIP IPsec Keying Modules
If any or all of the above mentioned services are not running or not set to Automatic, double-click on the service, set its Startup type to Automatic from the drop-down list, Apply the changes and click on "Start" button to immediately start the service.