1. Joined : Sep 2016
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts : 12
    Windows 10 Home
       08 Oct 2016 #1

    Does anyone have a Dell Inspiron series Laptop? (Need Help)


    I am currently using a Dell Inspiron 13-7368. I recently reset my laptop and for some reason the Dell power plan is gone, I want to somehow get it back. If you have the power plan could you tell me the advanced settings or take a screenshot of the advanced settings and send them to me. Thanks
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 72
    Windows 10 Pro x64 V1607 b14393
       08 Oct 2016 #2

    I have a nearly 4 year Inspiron 15z that came with W8. When I clean installed W10 I simply ran the driver setup package from the Dell driver/application DVD.

    Or, get the drivers from the Dell site. You'd need to type in your machine service tag for accurate search results.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Sep 2016
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts : 12
    Windows 10 Home
       08 Oct 2016 #3

    Beaupeep said: View Post
    I have a nearly 4 year Inspiron 15z that came with W8. When I clean installed W10 I simply ran the driver setup package from the Dell driver/application DVD.

    Or, get the drivers from the Dell site. You'd need to type in your machine service tag for accurate search results.
    Thank you, but what section do i download from for the power plan? As in firmware or BIOS or Chipset etc
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2016
    Posts : 5
    WINDOWS 10
       08 Oct 2016 #4

    Dont need to worry just download the latest updated drivers from dell site and everything would work just fine.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jun 2015
    UK
    Posts : 1,149
    Windows 10 Home x64 (Laptop), Windows 10 Pro x64 (Desktop)
       10 Oct 2016 #5

    Elias said: View Post
    I am currently using a Dell Inspiron 13-7368. I recently reset my laptop and for some reason the Dell power plan is gone, I want to somehow get it back. If you have the power plan could you tell me the advanced settings or take a screenshot of the advanced settings and send them to me. Thanks
    The Dell Power Plan is installed as part of the Dell Quickset utility. I considered this bloatware and removed it. I now just use the standard balanced power plan and tweak a few of the settings.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Sep 2016
    Abu Dhabi
    Posts : 12
    Windows 10 Home
       10 Oct 2016 #6

    Steve C said: View Post
    The Dell Power Plan is installed as part of the Dell Quickset utility. I considered this bloatware and removed it. I now just use the standard balanced power plan and tweak a few of the settings.
    So if I install Dell Quickset utility i will get the Dell power plan back?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jun 2015
    UK
    Posts : 1,149
    Windows 10 Home x64 (Laptop), Windows 10 Pro x64 (Desktop)
       11 Oct 2016 #7

    Elias said: View Post
    So if I install Dell Quickset utility i will get the Dell power plan back?
    Yes, but I don't think it offers anything much above the standard power plans.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO on DELL Inspiron 5420 Laptop-
After updating from Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10 Home the Dell laptop staterd fine but after an hibernation it got the BSOD showing error BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO w/o any of Win start solutions working. It only offers to Restore but deleting all...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Windows 10 Pro x64 BSoD on Dell Inspiron 5720 Laptop
Tends to happen when using Outlook 2007, Firefox and/or Ventrilo x64, most crashes seem to occur when running Firefox. Collected information below: 70691 sfc /scannow reports errors but using dism fails to resolve them.
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
How do I fix my Dell Inspiron laptop?
I feel frazzled and abandoned. Since downloading the Windows 10 update last week my laptop has been rendered completely useless. I can boot it up, sign into windows but in less than 3 minutes I receive the new equivalent of the blue screen of...
General Support
Fresh install is it possible ? INSPIRON 17 5000 SERIES
I see via settings I can remove the Windows 10 home back to 8.1 .. Will the link still be there to install it fresh again or will it just disappear , thanks . I'm having major issues since loading it and would like t try again
Installation and Setup
Solved Dell Inspiron
Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:55.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums