I installed today a program and it comes with other programs that were not wished (probably my fault). Some seconds later, the computer showed the message "Malware found", opened the OneDrive by itself (??), and rebooted just about 15 seconds after initializing. I am more than 5 hours trying to solve this problem but nothing works.
The message that appears on blue screen just refore rebooting is "Page fault in non paged area".
I already tried:
- uninstall the programs;
- open msconfig to make the programs do not initialize with computer;
- close the programs with ctrl+alt+del before it reboot:
- boot a pre initialization anti virus screen;
- restore windows 10 by setup (bootable usb);
- system restore for one day before (bootable usb);
Nothing worked, and I don't have time to do anything on the computer after initializing (with user and password).
I don't want to format it because I have lots of important documents on my computer.
Can somebody help me please?