So recently I upgraded from 7 to 10, the thing is its already crazy buggy when it first started.
so first Edge doesn't work... then after 1 hour, I gave up and restart the computer and reset my PC.
Afraid of losing my stuff, I choose to keep my files.
then good news Edge is working.
now... new problem discovered.
I'm new in windows 10.. so bear with me
1. Task manager doesn't work anymore (does work before reset)
2. I'm in admin local account, however C drive access is denied (but I guess that normal for W10)
3. that does not stop there. most programs (app) on C drive is also not accessible. like
taskmgr, cmd(admin), gpcedit.msc and somewhat others on system32.
4. when I tried to run them it says "windows cannot access C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe"
error code 0x800704b3
5. troubleshooting/diagnosis doesn't work it says "A problem is preventing the T.Shooter from starting"
error code 0x80070005
so I tried to search for solution most of them doesn't have exactly like mine.
cmd cannot run as administrator is one of the main thing I can't do most of the solution found online.
so yeah. keep in mind I'm signed in as administrator. just that it is not seem to be working as one.
thanks in advance,