Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

  1. Join Date : Oct 2013
    Standish, Lancashire
    Posts : 4,576
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       25 Jul 2016 #591

    GortWinX said: View Post
    Hi, I was called Gort in Eight Forums, but that nick was taken here.
    Welcome to TF.

    I can sort that for you if you want it
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Join Date : Jul 2016
    Posts : 23
    Windows 10
       25 Jul 2016 #592

    z3r010 said: View Post
    Welcome to TF.

    I can sort that for you if you want it
    Oooh, yes please.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Join Date : Jul 2016
    Posts : 23
    Windows 10
       25 Jul 2016 #593

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Hi and welcome to the forums.. enjoy your stay.

    Jeff Attachment 91994
    Hey there. Thanks for the welcome.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Join Date : Oct 2013
    Standish, Lancashire
    Posts : 4,576
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       25 Jul 2016 #594

    Done.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Join Date : Jul 2016
    Posts : 23
    Windows 10
       25 Jul 2016 #595

    z3r010 said: View Post
    Done.
    Thanks a lot.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Join Date : Nov 2015
    Ohio
    Posts : 411
    Windows 10.0.14393 (1607) Home 64-bit
       25 Jul 2016 #596

    Hi, and welcome to the new members.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Join Date : Jul 2016
    Posts : 5
    Windows 10 Home
       31 Jul 2016 #597

    Hello all,

    Two days ago I got a new machine working on Windows 10 home, not long after that I had a problem (well several actually) I googled Windows 10 support found this wonderful support site, asked for some advice and the problem was fixed - thanks Kari

    I'm Gordon,

    I live in Andover, Hampshire, UK. I'm a Signals and Control Systems Engineer - BS job title for fixing the signals on London Underground (The Tube, not a political movement )

    I use this machine mainly for gaming - as does my son and sometimes my daughter but never my wife!

    I'll fill out my profile and system specs later, I never have enough time, but just wanted to post this quickly and introduce my self.

    Looking forward to chatting to you all, seeking help and who knows, maybe one day offering some
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 19,715
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       31 Jul 2016 #598

    Coffee Gordon said: View Post
    Hello all,

    Two days ago I got a new machine working on Windows 10 home, not long after that I had a problem (well several actually) I googled Windows 10 support found this wonderful support site, asked for some advice and the problem was fixed - thanks Kari

    I'm Gordon,

    I live in Andover, Hampshire, UK. I'm a Signals and Control Systems Engineer - BS job title for fixing the signals on London Underground (The Tube, not a political movement )

    I use this machine mainly for gaming - as does my son and sometimes my daughter but never my wife!

    I'll fill out my profile and system specs later, I never have enough time, but just wanted to post this quickly and introduce my self.

    Looking forward to chatting to you all, seeking help and who knows, maybe one day offering some
    Welcome to Ten Forums Gordon!!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcome.gif 
Views:	26 
Size:	3.1 KB 
ID:	93163
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Join Date : Nov 2015
    Ohio
    Posts : 411
    Windows 10.0.14393 (1607) Home 64-bit
       31 Jul 2016 #599

    Coffee Gordon said: View Post
    Hello all,

    Two days ago I got a new machine working on Windows 10 home, not long after that I had a problem (well several actually) I googled Windows 10 support found this wonderful support site, asked for some advice and the problem was fixed - thanks Kari

    I'm Gordon,

    I live in Andover, Hampshire, UK. I'm a Signals and Control Systems Engineer - BS job title for fixing the signals on London Underground (The Tube, not a political movement )

    I use this machine mainly for gaming - as does my son and sometimes my daughter but never my wife!

    I'll fill out my profile and system specs later, I never have enough time, but just wanted to post this quickly and introduce my self.

    Looking forward to chatting to you all, seeking help and who knows, maybe one day offering some
    Welcome to the forum.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Join Date : May 2016
    Massachusetts
    Posts : 85
    Windows 10 Pro 32-bit
       05 Aug 2016 #600

    Hello I just saw this on how to introduce myself: I joined back in May and enjoy all of the great information here. I'm retired and am an intermediate computer user and as my user name suggests MeAndMyComputer that's me. I volunteer at our senior center and in the middle of our senior moments we mix in computer moments: then there's my grandchildren and family genealogical research. Boy am I glad there's only 25 hours in a day.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Welcome to the 3rd TenForums Saturday Live Chat!
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 here's the invitation to the Third Traditional TenForums Saturday Live Chat on Saturday 13th of June 2015. The TenForums.com is...
Chillout Room
Welcome to the 2nd TenForums Saturday Live Chat!
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 let's organize the Second Traditional* TenForums Saturday Live Chat! (* = pun intended ;)) this coming Saturday 30th of May 2015. ...
Chillout Room
Welcome to The TenForums Saturday Live Chat!
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 let's organize the First Traditional* TenForums Saturday Live Chat! (* = pun intended ;)) this coming Saturday 16th of May 2015. ...
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:26.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums