Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

  1. Join Date : Apr 2016
    AZ
    Posts : 35
    Windows 10 Home 64 bit
       15 May 2016 #541

    matfx said: View Post
    Been joining this wonderful forum since last year November, haven't been introduce myself yet.

    Hi all i'm Syamil.

    Sorry for the late intro.
    Hi Syamil.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 10,739
    Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 TP / Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 7 Pro
       15 May 2016 #542

    Welcome to all new members to the 10forums
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    16 May 2016 #543

    I'm Steve, and I guess I didn't know I was a member here, but evidently I've been a member since last year. Anyways, I'm a retired Industrial Electrician from the auto industry, mostly PLC-5, Rockwell RS Logic, ABB welding, and Fanuc material handling robots for my final several years. 8 years retired and don't miss it a bit. Live in the great white north with the wife of over 40 years and our two cats.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Join Date : May 2016
    Posts : 3
    Windows 10
       16 May 2016 #544

    Hello everyone,

    I just joined. I was part of Seven Forums for quite some time....finally made the upgrade to 10. I am enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Join Date : Nov 2015
    Malaysia
    Posts : 15
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Build 14393
       16 May 2016 #545

    lhf8 said: View Post
    Hello everyone,

    I just joined. I was part of Seven Forums for quite some time....finally made the upgrade to 10. I am enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would!
    Hi Ihf8 nice to meet you.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 26,846
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       17 May 2016 #546

    Stevie Ray said: View Post
    I'm Steve, and I guess I didn't know I was a member here, but evidently I've been a member since last year. Anyways, I'm a retired Industrial Electrician from the auto industry, mostly PLC-5, Rockwell RS Logic, ABB welding, and Fanuc material handling robots for my final several years. 8 years retired and don't miss it a bit. Live in the great white north with the wife of over 40 years and our two cats.
    lhf8 said: View Post
    Hello everyone,

    I just joined. I was part of Seven Forums for quite some time....finally made the upgrade to 10. I am enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would!
    Hi and welcome to the forums.

    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Join Date : May 2016
    Posts : 1
    Windows 10
       17 May 2016 #547

    Hello all, new member. Mansfield Ohio. Ex-EMT, retired
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 26,846
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       17 May 2016 #548

    Oldebiker said: View Post
    Hello all, new member. Mansfield Ohio. Ex-EMT, retired
    Welcome to the forums.. enjoy your stay.

    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Join Date : May 2016
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Posts : 21
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       23 May 2016 #549

    I'm Douglas from Brazil, I live in the South. Work as a realtor, my hobbie is informatic.

    I appreciate this forum and all knowledge.

    God Bless
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Join Date : Nov 2015
    Ohio
    Posts : 411
    Windows 10.0.14393 (1607) Home 64-bit
       24 May 2016 #550

    Welcome to the new members whom I've been too lazy to greet.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Welcome to the 3rd TenForums Saturday Live Chat!
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 here's the invitation to the Third Traditional TenForums Saturday Live Chat on Saturday 13th of June 2015. The TenForums.com is...
Chillout Room
Welcome to the 2nd TenForums Saturday Live Chat!
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 let's organize the Second Traditional* TenForums Saturday Live Chat! (* = pun intended ;)) this coming Saturday 30th of May 2015. ...
Chillout Room
Welcome to The TenForums Saturday Live Chat!
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 let's organize the First Traditional* TenForums Saturday Live Chat! (* = pun intended ;)) this coming Saturday 16th of May 2015. ...
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:55.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums