Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jan 2015
    Seattle, WA
    Posts : 42
    Windows 10 Pro
       13 Aug 2015 #31

    Chuck38 said: View Post
    Welcome to all new members!
    Thank you, Chuck38!

    I've found EightForums and SevenForums very helpful in the past, so I found it only natural to join TenForums!

    My name is David, and I live in the Seattle area. I'm a graduate of Northwest University with a Bachelor's in Communication and Marketing. I do work with a Microsoft vendor and I do IT for a small financial planning firm.

    I love Microsoft's design language! Also a podcaster, speaker, author, blogger, and symphonic metal listener.

    Last edited by Boozad; 14 Aug 2015 at 01:21. Reason: Removed spam.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 26,884
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       13 Aug 2015 #32

    davidvkimball said: View Post
    Thank you, Chuck38!

    I've found EightForums and SevenForums very helpful in the past, so I found it only natural to join TenForums!

    My name is David, and I live in the Seattle area. I'm a graduate of Northwest University with a Bachelor's in Communication and Marketing. I do work with a Microsoft vendor and I do IT for a small financial planning firm.

    I love Microsoft's design language! Also a podcaster, speaker, author, blogger, and symphonic metal listener.
    Hi David and welcome to the forums.

    Jeff
    Last edited by Boozad; 14 Aug 2015 at 01:22. Reason: Removed spam.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 6
    x64 Windows 10
       13 Aug 2015 #33

    Greetings one and all, nice to be a part of 10 Forums. After 7 and 8, 10 is a no brainer.
    Anyone else here from Toronto Canada?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Mar 2014
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts : 15,577
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       13 Aug 2015 #34

    Welcome to Ten Forums, Lonestar166.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 26,884
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       13 Aug 2015 #35

    Lonestar166 said: View Post
    Greetings one and all, nice to be a part of 10 Forums. After 7 and 8, 10 is a no brainer.
    Anyone else here from Toronto Canada?
    Welcome to the forums.. and I bet there are other members from that wonderful City!

    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Aug 2015
    YYC
    Posts : 27
    windows 10
       13 Aug 2015 #36

    Howdy all ....glad to be a part of Windows 10. I have been around since Windows 3.1 it's come a long way since then!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7.    13 Aug 2015 #37

    Csquared said: View Post
    Howdy all ....glad to be a part of Windows 10. I have been around since Windows 3.1 it's come a long way since then!
    Welcome aboard Csquared
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 163
    Wds10 - OEM
       13 Aug 2015 #38

    Ron is here ..from Central FL
    Big fan since wds7 forum .. end up here ...you know why ...
    Look forwards to learn from all the Pros here ..
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 26,884
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       14 Aug 2015 #39

    Csquared said: View Post
    Howdy all ....glad to be a part of Windows 10. I have been around since Windows 3.1 it's come a long way since then!
    Xps13w10 said: View Post
    Ron is here ..from Central FL
    Big fan since wds7 forum .. end up here ...you know why ...
    Look forwards to learn from all the Pros here ..
    Welcome to the forums

    Jeff
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Mar 2014
    South Carolina, USA
    Posts : 15,577
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       14 Aug 2015 #40

    Welcome to Tenforums, Csquared and Xps13w10.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Welcome to the 3rd TenForums Saturday Live Chat!
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 here's the invitation to the Third Traditional TenForums Saturday Live Chat on Saturday 13th of June 2015. The TenForums.com is...
Chillout Room
Welcome to the 2nd TenForums Saturday Live Chat!
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 let's organize the Second Traditional* TenForums Saturday Live Chat! (* = pun intended ;)) this coming Saturday 30th of May 2015. ...
Chillout Room
Welcome to The TenForums Saturday Live Chat!
OK fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts: With a permission from the the forum admin & owner @z3r010 let's organize the First Traditional* TenForums Saturday Live Chat! (* = pun intended ;)) this coming Saturday 16th of May 2015. ...
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:50.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums