Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

  1. Join Date : Feb 2016
    Posts : 22
    winows 7/10
       11 Oct 2016 #691

    Anyone knows when the fix is coming. it get blue screen then reboots several times a day .
    Should have stayed on windows 7
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    11 Oct 2016 #692

    Hi Wasi,

    Our computers were running fine and again the interference of MS. We cannot go back to Win7?

    I am getting a message that my file Windows\system32\MSVCP120.dll is corrupted. Anyone knows a link for down loading please?



    Wasi said: View Post
    Anyone knows when the fix is coming. it get blue screen then reboots several times a day .
    Should have stayed on windows 7
    Last edited by nijjhar; 11 Oct 2016 at 05:42.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    11 Oct 2016 #693

    Hi,

    I had a restore point of 07 October and I went to that. It became relatively stable but now is telling me that my file:-

    Our computers were running fine and again the interference of MS. We cannot go back to Win7?

    I am getting a message that my file Windows\system32\MSVCP120.dll is corrupted. Anyone knows a link for downloading please?

    REAL MESSED UP BY MS.

    nijjhar said: View Post
    This I understand. Please let me try.

    Rajinder
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Join Date : Jun 2015
    MD
    Posts : 402
    10 Pro
       11 Oct 2016 #694

    nijjhar said: View Post
    Hi Brother,

    I will try. I can post here if stuck. A real pain in the neck for old people.
    I know I am almost 80.
    Are you going to reinstall Windows 7?
    You should have made 2 DVDs when you got your PC to reinstall Win 7 - did you ?Lastly see post # 689.
    Do one thing at a time and do not answer multiple posts. Stick with just one.
    Start over and do this.
    Peter
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    11 Oct 2016 #695

    i DID RESTORE TO EARLIER DATE AND IT WORKED. But today, the same. It will not start. Do MS people look into our problems? I have Win 7 original disc. Can I re-install it without losing my files? I will do. When I buy a new computer, then Win 10 may be fine. I am 84. Which country are you from?

    maranna said: View Post
    I know I am almost 80.
    Are you going to reinstall Windows 7?
    You shoudhave made 2 dvds when you got your pc to reinstall Win 7 - did you?
    Peter
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Join Date : Jun 2015
    MD
    Posts : 402
    10 Pro
       11 Oct 2016 #696

    If you restored to an earlier date then you should update your PC.
    BUT, read post # 694.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Join Date : Feb 2016
    Posts : 22
    winows 7/10
       15 Oct 2016 #697

    Windows updated tuesday since then no freeze up keeping my fingers cross
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Join Date : Jun 2015
    MD
    Posts : 402
    10 Pro
       15 Oct 2016 #698

    nijjhar said: View Post
    i DID RESTORE TO EARLIER DATE AND IT WORKED. But today, the same. It will not start. Do MS people look into our problems? I have Win 7 original disc. Can I re-install it without losing my files? I will do. When I buy a new computer, then Win 10 may be fine. I am 84. Which country are you from?
    -------------------------------
    >>Before you reinstall your Win 7 from the disc be sure you have the drivers disc too or go to the manufacturer. Do the chipset first the install internet, audio, vide etc.
    Also, back up your files to a USB drive so when you do a clean installation of 7 you will have them to restore when do.
    -----------------------
    Do you have the 2 DVD's that you were supposed to make when you got your computer?
    If not just do all of the above.
    ---------------------
    I am a proud veteran of the good old United States of America - United States Marine Corps. Old Glory is our proud flag !!!!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    15 Oct 2016 #699

    Today, it gave me trouble in the morning and I did startup repair. Now, it is working. I still get the following messages:-

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016_10_15_20_34_511.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	106175

    Any cure for this please?

    Rajinder

    maranna said: View Post
    -------------------------------
    >>Before you reinstall your Win 7 from the disc be sure you have the drivers disc too or go to the manufacturer. Do the chipset first the install internet, audio, vide etc.
    Also, back up your files to a USB drive so when you do a clean installation of 7 you will have them to restore when do.
    -----------------------
    Do you have the 2 DVD's that you were supposed to make when you got your computer?
    If not just do all of the above.
    ---------------------
    I am a proud veteran of the good old United States of America - United States Marine Corps. Old Glory is our proud flag !!!!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Join Date : Jun 2015
    MD
    Posts : 402
    10 Pro
       16 Oct 2016 #700

    If you are running OK that is good. I cannot read the warning well but I think it says Windows cannot run a program. Try to remove as many of your third party programs as possible.
    Go to start > control panel> programs and features and remove any you don't really need but do not remove any that are part of Windows. If in doubt do not remove.
    It appears one of your programs is not compatible with Windows. What program were you running when this warning came up?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows 10 installation process freezes at 32% and 6%
During the first three attempts at installing windows 10, the process has frozen at 32% total installation and 6% on the "drivers and features" section. The entire process freezes and no animations play. No errors, after reboot from the freeze it...
Installation and Setup
Solved Windows 10 Installation Freezes
I am on an Alienware Aurora R3 with Windows 7 Ultimate x64. I ran the media creation tool to upgrade to Windows 7, and it gets as far as 100% copying data. It then restarts, the dots circle once, and then they freeze. I force a restart and it...
Installation and Setup
Computer freezes due to Windows 10
Does anyone have this problem? A friend of mine recently installed Windows 10 and the computer started to freeze because of it. It was then downgraded back to Windows 8 but the problem persisted.
General Support
Configuring update for Windows 10 freezes at 100%
I have an ASUS Desktop with a Core i7 3770, 16GB Ram, an Nvidia GTX 970, and a 250 GB Intel SSD and a 2 TB HDD. Windows 8.1 is loaded on the SSD. I am trying to update to Windows 10 with the free upgrade icon in the bottom left corner since it say...
Installation and Setup
Windows 10 Issue - Boots fine and works for 2 mins, then freezes
Specs: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3GHz 16GB RAM GTX 970 4GB 120GB SSD 1TB HDD So I have had an earlier build of Windows 10 TP on my system installed onto my SSD and I was using that as my daily driver for about a month or so. It worked great and I was...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:30.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums