I play games on the PC so it seems logical for things the be the same with the Xbox One
- so, if I can surf and research there as well, so much the better.. heh, heh!!
the IR remote is very handy - I watch BBC iPlayer a lot on the XBoxOne
- I've been watching a lot of Firefly on Netflix, via the Box as well..
- also have nice shiney Elite Controller, which is an amazing piece of kit..
my rooftop TV aerial is fubar at the moment (it's pretty ancient), but when that's back (and upgraded)
I'll be watching the FreeView stuff via TV in-screen on the Box as well.. just gotta get round to sorting the antenna..
..eventually I'll invest in a Smart-Screen TV - current one's a bit limited in capability..
- should I get a 950XL first, though - that is the question..??
- I love having too much tech..!!