Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Jul 2015
    Posts : 265
    Windows 10
       01 Sep 2015 #51

    Successive iterations of rapid have moved from using 1 GB of memory through 2 GP to finally 4 GB. Any idea what the setup was in version 4.4 versus 4.6/4.7. I know version 4.6 used up to 4 GB.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,396
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       01 Sep 2015 #52

    alkaufmann said: View Post
    Thanks for the link!
    You're welcome.

    alkaufmann said: View Post
    Thanks, I did not bother to install it.
    I don't blame you.
    I just did it to see if they fixed it. I'm not going to use the work around either, because I was using 4.4 in the preview and had some serious BSODs because of it. They probably haven't fixed it yet.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Sep 2015
    France
    Posts : 16
    XP32 XP64 W7_64 W8.1_64 W10_64 All Pro
       03 Sep 2015 #53

    Word Man said: View Post
    Or you just dig up version 4.4, install that and activate Rapid Mode, and then leave it alone or install a later version without messing with the Rapid Mode settings.

    How to enable Rapid mode on Samsun 850 Pro
    Hello,

    Version 4.4 does not recognize EVO 850 (250Gb / 500Gb)


    Everything is gray. And nothing works. He asks immediately upgrade to 4.5


    With version 4.5 the Rapid Mode is also not possible

    Cordialy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Aug 2015
    Penn's Woods
    Posts : 1,177
    Windows 10 Home RTM + Insider
       03 Sep 2015 #54

    Antec said: View Post
    Hello,

    Version 4.4 does not recognize EVO 850 (250Gb / 500Gb)


    Everything is gray. And nothing works. He asks immediately upgrade to 4.5


    With version 4.5 the Rapid Mode is also not possible

    Cordialy
    Ah, you're right, I missed that and it was established earlier in this thread or another - sorry. Then maybe the "hack" method posted above by rajinder is the only recourse. As for me and RAPID Mode - thanks but no thanks, doesn't do anything for me, not even tickle my fancy.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Sep 2015
    France
    Posts : 16
    XP32 XP64 W7_64 W8.1_64 W10_64 All Pro
       03 Sep 2015 #55

    rajinder said: View Post
    Okay guys found a way to activate RAPID mode for Samsung 850 Evo (850 Series)

    Now enjoy the RAPID mode in Windows 10!!

    Hello Rajinder,

    Hats low

    Samsung We Have A Problem LOL


    Like a lot. It's three days I want. Samsung unresponsive

    Samsung should hire you

    With my very best regards


    Magician 4.7 Samsung EVO 500Gb W10 Pro 64 Bits Hack Rapid Mode Rajinder
    http://i.imgur.com/Z31iiM7.jpg
    Last edited by Antec; 03 Sep 2015 at 20:09.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Sep 2015
    France
    Posts : 16
    XP32 XP64 W7_64 W8.1_64 W10_64 All Pro
       03 Sep 2015 #56

    Word Man said: View Post
    Ah, you're right, I missed that and it was established earlier in this thread or another - sorry. Then maybe the "hack" method posted above by rajinder is the only recourse. As for me and RAPID Mode - thanks but no thanks, doesn't do anything for me, not even tickle my fancy.
    Hello,

    I speak the models EVO 850 ... 250 and 500 Gb. I do not know for PRO 850

    They are not identical

    Cordialy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Aug 2015
    Penn's Woods
    Posts : 1,177
    Windows 10 Home RTM + Insider
       03 Sep 2015 #57

    Antec said: View Post
    Hello,

    I speak the models EVO 850 ... 250 and 500 Gb. I do not know for PRO 850

    They are not identical

    Cordialy
    Right, understood. I think the posts have 4.4 workaround doing OK for the Pro, but member John Pombrio mentions no dice for 850 EVO above in post # 16.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,345
    Win 10 Pro x64
       03 Sep 2015 #58

    My Samsung M.2 SSD is still not fully supported. I can only use the benchmark tool. That's it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SamsungMagician47.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	180.8 KB 
ID:	35547
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,396
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       04 Sep 2015 #59

    badrobot said: View Post
    My Samsung M.2 SSD is still not fully supported. I can only use the benchmark tool. That's it.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SamsungMagician47.PNG 
Views:	18 
Size:	180.8 KB 
ID:	35547
    Then I guess for you, it's only real use, is for firmware updates. Pretty much for me too, seeing I don't/won't waste writes on benchmarking, although I can use everything except performance optimization(I use windows for that) and RAPID(don't need any more). Although to check system settings for the SSD it's nice, to be able to look only in one place.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,345
    Win 10 Pro x64
       04 Sep 2015 #60

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Then I guess for you, it's only real use, is for firmware updates. Pretty much for me too, seeing I don't/won't waste writes on benchmarking, although I can use everything except performance optimization(I use windows for that) and RAPID(don't need any more). Although to check system settings for the SSD it's nice, to be able to look only in one place.
    Not even Firmware update. This Samsung M.2 SSD is an OEM and does not come with a driver. There are only a few mobo that supports it by integrating the driver in BIOS firmware to be able to boot from it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Samsung 850 Pro SSD Software Support for WIN 10
I have Win 10 (10240) installed and a new Samsung 850 Pro SSD to install. The current versions of the Samsung supplied software, Magician 4.6 (I downloaded this because the one supplied with the SSD wasn't the current one) and Data Migration 2.7...
Drivers and Hardware
Calling all Samsung owners
There seems to be an issue with a raft of different Samsung computer products being unable to install Win 10 TP. The issue is exactly the same for all being locked out after 3 seconds at the logo screen trying to install with either USB or DVD...
Installation and Setup
RAPIDmode, Samsung SDD & Win10...how ?
I just installed a Samsung 850pro SSD in my Lenovo laptop & one of the features in its Magician 4.5 software is RAPIDmode . Sort of a ram caching frequently used I/O processes to add some quickness. Anyhow, it lists the requirements --...
Drivers and Hardware
Samsung NP-RV509-A0CIN Problem With 4 GB RAM
Recently I have purchased a HP 4 GB RAM DDR3 1333MHz for my Laptop Samsung NP-RV509-A0CIN. After installing this RAM into my laptop. My laptop show the 4 GB on system BIOS but it is not booting windows or anything just a black screen. So I...
Drivers and Hardware
Samsung Updates ?
Has anyone connected a Samsung phone to their Windows 10 computer. Friday I connected my Samsung Galaxy 3 phone to my computer to download some pictures to my computer. Since then I have received 5 updates for my phone and all of them say they were...
Windows Updates and Activation
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums