Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

  1. Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 113
    Windows 10 Pro
       29 Oct 2015 #301

    OK, I will keep my f/w what it is!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Join Date : Sep 2015
    France
    Posts : 16
    XP32 XP64 W7_64 W8.1_64 W10_64 All Pro
       29 Oct 2015 #302

    Hello,


    If installation problem with message : “Reboot is pending after last RAPID MODE operation. Reboot the system and try again.”

    You should search for: "SATDisableRebootTargetInfo"
    delete the (sub)key. And you're good to go and reinstall/do whatever you want with Samsung Magician.

    You can find the subkey on these locations
    64bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\
    32bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\

    Source :
    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2711999/samsung-magician-rapid-mode-problem.html
    Source : http://www.hwupgrade.it/forum/archive/index.php/%3Cp%3E*%3C/t-2729289.html

    Samsung Magician 4.8 Ok Rapid Mode Ok Win 10

    http://i.imgur.com/K8k5qCt.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZrxTgpS.jpg

    Rapid mode : For fans or not. Only file transfers are faster. Do not expect to speed up Windows

    Best Regard
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 4
    Windows 10
       03 Nov 2015 #303

    Unable to get it work!


    Antec said: View Post
    Hello,


    If installation problem with message : “Reboot is pending after last RAPID MODE operation. Reboot the system and try again.”

    You should search for: "SATDisableRebootTargetInfo"
    delete the (sub)key. And you're good to go and reinstall/do whatever you want with Samsung Magician.

    You can find the subkey on these locations
    64bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\
    32bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\

    Source :
    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2711999/samsung-magician-rapid-mode-problem.html
    Source : http://www.hwupgrade.it/forum/archive/index.php/%3Cp%3E*%3C/t-2729289.html

    Samsung Magician 4.8 Ok Rapid Mode Ok Win 10

    http://i.imgur.com/K8k5qCt.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZrxTgpS.jpg

    Rapid mode : For fans or not. Only file transfers are faster. Do not expect to speed up Windows

    Best Regard
    Hey tried this method by regedit command, deleting the sub key under "64bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\" and rebooting the computer
    But still doesn't work for me.

    Use to have activated RAPID mode on for my EVO 850 under version 4.7 via a forced method.
    But now not even able to install Magician at all.

    Help needed!
    Thanks
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Join Date : Sep 2015
    Posts : 4
    Windows 10
       03 Nov 2015 #304

    Okay got it working!


    Finally cleared the cache and temporary files.

    Finally able to get it install!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Join Date : Sep 2015
    France
    Posts : 16
    XP32 XP64 W7_64 W8.1_64 W10_64 All Pro
       04 Nov 2015 #305

    Hello Rajinder,


    Ok, to uninstall, I use Revo Uninstaller. But even in forced mode. It remained this key and the key below

    Given at Samsung. In addition to their uninstaller

    Best Regard
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 79
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit
       12 Nov 2015 #306

    version 4.8 with windows 10 support is out:
    Samsung SSD Downloads | Samsung SSD
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Join Date : Jul 2015
    Posts : 265
    Windows 10
       12 Nov 2015 #307

    rezpower said: View Post
    version 4.8 with windows 10 support is out:
    Samsung SSD Downloads | Samsung SSD
    You meant 4.9. Thanks for the update
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,361
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       12 Nov 2015 #308

    Snakeyes said: View Post
    You meant 4.9. Thanks for the update
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Join Date : Oct 2015
    Posts : 113
    Windows 10 Pro
       12 Nov 2015 #309

    Snakeyes said: View Post
    You meant 4.9. Thanks for the update
    I do not see a 4.9. Is this Magician for Windows you are talking about?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 19,706
    Windows10Pro 64Bit on 2 DeskTop Computers
       12 Nov 2015 #310

    MPSAN said: View Post
    I do not see a 4.9. Is this Magician for Windows you are talking about?
    No....fooled me too, its Samsungs Data Migration Utility.......which I have no use for.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 31 of 55 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Samsung 850 Pro SSD Software Support for WIN 10
I have Win 10 (10240) installed and a new Samsung 850 Pro SSD to install. The current versions of the Samsung supplied software, Magician 4.6 (I downloaded this because the one supplied with the SSD wasn't the current one) and Data Migration 2.7...
Drivers and Hardware
Calling all Samsung owners
There seems to be an issue with a raft of different Samsung computer products being unable to install Win 10 TP. The issue is exactly the same for all being locked out after 3 seconds at the logo screen trying to install with either USB or DVD...
Installation and Setup
RAPIDmode, Samsung SDD & Win10...how ?
I just installed a Samsung 850pro SSD in my Lenovo laptop & one of the features in its Magician 4.5 software is RAPIDmode . Sort of a ram caching frequently used I/O processes to add some quickness. Anyhow, it lists the requirements --...
Drivers and Hardware
Samsung NP-RV509-A0CIN Problem With 4 GB RAM
Recently I have purchased a HP 4 GB RAM DDR3 1333MHz for my Laptop Samsung NP-RV509-A0CIN. After installing this RAM into my laptop. My laptop show the 4 GB on system BIOS but it is not booting windows or anything just a black screen. So I...
Drivers and Hardware
Samsung Updates ?
Has anyone connected a Samsung phone to their Windows 10 computer. Friday I connected my Samsung Galaxy 3 phone to my computer to download some pictures to my computer. Since then I have received 5 updates for my phone and all of them say they were...
Windows Updates and Activation
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:17.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums