Latest Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs
Last Updated: October 18th 2016
DRIVER VERSION: 188.8.131.5260
(32-bit and 64-bit Windows)
Download at: ftp://ftp3.realtek.com.tw/Realtek/Ge..._Win7_WHQL.zip
User name: spcust
For how to install:
1. Download .zip file.
2. Right click on downloaded .zip file and click on Extract All
3. Run Setup.exe
file in extracted folder to install.
- You will need to have cookies enabled, check the accept box, click Next, and click on the High Definition Audio Codecs (Software) link before it will take you to the actual Realtek HD audio driver download page.
- You can download a ZIP version or the EXE version of the driver.
- When the driver installation is complete, you will need to set your audio settings again in the Realtek HD Audio Manager in the Control Panel (Classic View).
- Some OEM computers will have a custom version of the Realtek HD Audio Manager with the OEM manufacturer's name included instead. For example it may be named "Acer [Realtek] HD Audio Manager" instead for the OEM Acer.