Page 117 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Oct 2013
    Posts : 16,489
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro build 14971
       03 Oct 2016 #1161

    Thank you. First post updated.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Sep 2016
    Posts : 35
    Windows 10
       04 Oct 2016 #1162

    DooGie said: View Post
    Build 7945 WHQL is now up on the Realtek ftp.

    ftp://ftp3.realtek.com.tw/Realtek/Ge..._Win7_WHQL.zip

    username: spcust
    password: hwwk758z


    6.0.1.7945 also now up on the Microsoft Update Catalog. 64-bit only.

    Microsoft Update Catalog
    and no one knows what these updates fix or remove
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,145
    All kinds
       05 Oct 2016 #1163

    JaKSLaP said: View Post
    and no one knows what these updates fix or remove
    Trade secrets, in most cases probably nothing new but only support for newer chips.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.    05 Oct 2016 #1164

    hey I'm still using version 6.0.1.7687. never got notice to update.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 7,145
    All kinds
       05 Oct 2016 #1165

    Pathfinder said: View Post
    hey I'm still using version 6.0.1.7687. never got notice to update.
    No special invitations, I'm still on 6.0.1.7541 and until I change it, it won't do it by itself. I even tried update driver form device manager and it didn't find any newer one.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    05 Oct 2016 #1166

    CountMike said: View Post
    No special invitations, I'm still on 6.0.1.7541 and until I change it, it won't do it by itself. I even tried update driver form device manager and it didn't find any newer one.
    so I guess its ok for now. ive seen no distortions while listening to music,
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Mar 2015
    Stockport UK
    Posts : 1,120
    Wndows 10 x64 Home
       05 Oct 2016 #1167

    Pathfinder said: View Post
    so I guess its ok for now. ive seen no distortions while listening to music,
    Yes if you're happy with it then keep using it.
    I try out every new version that comes out and to be honest there is very little difference between each release. Yes the sound of each release varies slightly so it's all down to personal preference.
    I never use the equaliser, just leave it flat so I can hear the changes between different builds.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Sep 2016
    Posts : 35
    Windows 10
       05 Oct 2016 #1168

    CountMike said: View Post
    Trade secrets, in most cases probably nothing new but only support for newer chips.
    if i don't update will it update automatically?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    06 Oct 2016 #1169

    DooGie said: View Post
    Yes if you're happy with it then keep using it.
    I try out every new version that comes out and to be honest there is very little difference between each release. Yes the sound of each release varies slightly so it's all down to personal preference.
    I never use the equaliser, just leave it flat so I can hear the changes between different builds.
    cheers dooGie. realtek is a far cry from when I was on vista. mediocre sound. now, much better. can hear the highs and lows with precision
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Oct 2016
    Posts : 2
    Windows 10.1
       06 Oct 2016 #1170

    Does anyone know what version of realtek drivers have the dolby option to change the bass levels?
    I instaled one version months ago, from this thread that had it, but i dont remeber what version it was...
    Now i just see this screen instead of the bass levels:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	raYFrcd.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	104714

    And thanks everyone for keepin the thread updated!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 - will the new win 10 driver ...
Hello : I have my realtek driver tweaked in windows 7 , I have it set in the registry to have 2 outputs , instead of one - will the new win 10 driver be able to be adjusted ... Thanks
Drivers and Hardware
Realtek HD Audio audio output speaker issue on Windows 10 RTM 10240
Hello Everyone. I have a Jabra bluetooth speaker (the Solemate Mini). On Windows 8.1 I plug it in to my laptop using the 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and then, when I watch a movie, it correctly outputs to the speaker and does not use my laptop speakers....
Drivers and Hardware
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU
New RealTek HD Audio Driver available in WU. 18634
Drivers and Hardware
Solved Need audio driver for VIA VT1708S onboard audio.
My ASUS M4N68T-M V2 has a VIA VT1708S onboard audio. The driver I have that worked in Windows 8.1 v10_1200a won't work in 10. Windows doesn't even see the onboard video so it doesn't even look for a driver. It doesn't show up in device manager. In...
Drivers and Hardware
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:52.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums