Page 63 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

  1. Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 7,235
    W10
       14 Nov 2015 #621

    @ Cliff S:
    I'll work on a high contrast version, if you don't mind!?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,385
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       14 Nov 2015 #622

    Edwin said: View Post
    @ Cliff S:
    I'll work on a high contrast version, if you don't mind!?
    Go ahead! You're the HC man!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,385
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       14 Nov 2015 #623

    Still working on it, but I need a break now. It's starting to look too "Windows(y)", you know the blue and all, not quite what I wanted, but still nice & clean.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	48078

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	678.0 KB 
ID:	48079

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	761.2 KB 
ID:	48080

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	870.5 KB 
ID:	48081
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Join Date : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 26,846
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       14 Nov 2015 #624

    Now that's a lot better, IMO..

    Keep up the great work Cliff.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,385
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       14 Nov 2015 #625

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Now that's a lot better, IMO..

    Keep up the great work Cliff.
    Thanks. I'm having problem with links, that are hard coded light blue, not showing up too well until highlighted. Nothing I can really do except tune down the blue, which means I need to lighten the text, which won't show up well, where I can't customize folder background colors... Can you follow me Jeff? It's hard for me to explain because I don't know the exact terms I think I'll leave it alone a while until inspiration strikesClick image for larger version. 

Name:	scratch-head02-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000415-large.gif 
Views:	135 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	48087Click image for larger version. 

Name:	idea-idea-animated-animation-smiley.gif 
Views:	136 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	48088
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 7,235
    W10
       14 Nov 2015 #626

    "Blue Sapphire" High Contrast Theme


    By kind permission:

    "Blue Sapphire" High Contrast Theme!

    Blue Sapphire.zip

    Sample:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000013.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	957.4 KB 
ID:	48146

    Wallpaper (not sure who to attribute the design to, but it's gorgeous! Many thanks!)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue Sapphire.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	302.1 KB 
ID:	48147

    Many thanks to the designers and creators of the elements used herein:

    Folder Icon Pack: 'Black Beauty' courtesy of "icebabee":
    http://icebabee.deviantart.com/art/B...auty-287389234


    Cursors: 'Stealth Black' 'Metro X3 Cursors' courtesy of "exsess":
    http://exsess.deviantart.com/art/Met...-Two-411020859

    'Zekton' fonts courtesy of "Typodermic Fonts":
    http://www.1001freefonts.com/zekton_free.font

    Remember to turn off Color and Transparency before shifting to High Contrast.

    Enjoy.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Join Date : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 10,672
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       14 Nov 2015 #627

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Still working on it, but I need a break now. It's starting to look too "Windows(y)", you know the blue and all, not quite what I wanted, but still nice & clean.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	48078

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 001.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	678.0 KB 
ID:	48079

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 002.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	761.2 KB 
ID:	48080

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	870.5 KB 
ID:	48081
    Not enough contrast for me, Cliff, but we all know mine's a special cornea case. When I saw the acqua blue, my eyes "went on holiday" as Kari says.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,385
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       14 Nov 2015 #628

    Looking good and Dark @Edwin
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Join Date : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 10,672
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       14 Nov 2015 #629

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Thanks. I'm having problem with links, that are hard coded light blue, not showing up too well until highlighted. Nothing I can really do except tune down the blue, which means I need to lighten the text, which won't show up well, where I can't customize folder background colors... Can you follow me Jeff? It's hard for me to explain because I don't know the exact terms I think I'll leave it alone a while until inspiration strikesClick image for larger version. 

Name:	scratch-head02-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000415-large.gif 
Views:	135 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	48087Click image for larger version. 

Name:	idea-idea-animated-animation-smiley.gif 
Views:	136 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	48088
    I could stand a light powder blue with a very black font.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 7,235
    W10
       14 Nov 2015 #630

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Looking good and Dark @Edwin
    @ Cliff S: Thanks for the heads up on that wallpaper! It's gorgeous!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Windows 10 instructional videos by Ten Forums members
Hi geeks and geekettes! This thread is to show your Windows 10 related tutorial and instructional videos. If you have made a video about a Windows 10 task, procedure, feature or neat trick, post it here. Please no videos about your stunning...
General Support
User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
Customization
10 Forums Members count snip
7730 Not bad numbers 10 10 for the first month of the leak. I am sure it will continue to grow!:party: Charlie
Chillout Room
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums