Page 75 of 238 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast

  1. Join Date : Sep 2015
    Georgia
    Posts : 666
    windows 10 home premium
       03 Jul 2016 #741
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Join Date : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 10,631
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       03 Jul 2016 #742

    Fantastic! A blue that doesn't fade and that reflects heat. That would be invaluable in this Texas sun!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Join Date : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 10,631
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       03 Jul 2016 #743

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Attachment 88075
    As best as I can get it.
    That doesn't only knock yer socks off, it knocks yer eyes out! That is one brilliant blue, Cliff.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,361
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       03 Jul 2016 #744

    Wynona said: View Post
    That doesn't only knock yer socks off, it knocks yer eyes out! That is one brilliant blue, Cliff.
    It is a bit iridescent. It shows up a dark and light at the same time, changing before your eyes.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 13,361
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393 Multiprocessor Free
       03 Jul 2016 #745

    Ok I redid my previous wallpaper from scratch(so the placements are a bit different) using this new blue shade.

    Release Blue Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Release Blue Dragon.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	290.4 KB 
ID:	88159

    And if anyone would like to have JUST the blue dragon(of which, the original transparent, I got for @Stephanie a while ago)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Blue dragon.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	88160
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Join Date : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 10,631
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       03 Jul 2016 #746

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Ok I redid my previous wallpaper from scratch(so the placements are a bit different) using this new blue shade.

    Release Blue Dragon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Release Blue Dragon.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	290.4 KB 
ID:	88159

    And if anyone would like to have JUST the blue dragon(of which, the original transparent, I got for @Stephanie a while ago)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Blue dragon.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	88160
    I love that blue dragon, Cliff! Of course, I'm a dragon person, and if I could find one to meld with, we'd be off into the wild blue yonder!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 806
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       03 Jul 2016 #747

    Now that the LLL walls are done (with such great weather...) and added in the themes thread, I can begin a new extension to the series.

    This morning's weather...

    Layered Landscape Extended - Cloudy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	layered-landscape-extended-cloudy.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	677.7 KB 
ID:	88181
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    04 Jul 2016 #748

    Hopachi said: View Post
    Now that the LLL walls are done (with such great weather...) and added in the themes thread, I can begin a new extension to the series.

    This morning's weather...

    Layered Landscape Extended - Cloudy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	layered-landscape-extended-cloudy.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	677.7 KB 
ID:	88181
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    04 Jul 2016 #749

    A cartoon today...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Superboy W10.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	596.8 KB 
ID:	88236
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Join Date : Jul 2015
    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 806
    Windows 10 Home 64-bit
       04 Jul 2016 #750

    Thanks Keith!
    kado897 said: View Post
    A cartoon today...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Superboy W10.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	596.8 KB 
ID:	88236
    This is a good one too.
    And good idea by the way!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
Customization
User created wallpapers
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
Customization
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:57.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums