I made a desktop shortcut with it to open my default browser to Windows Ten Forums homepage:#
I enlarged the icon for the screenshot, so you can see it better)
Win 10 Forums Shortcut.zip
Here is a folder with the shortcut and the icon.
- Download the zip file,
- right click and open properties,
- choose unblock(bottom right hand corner) and apply,
- then extract the contents,
- then place the icon somewhere, where it won't accidentally get deleted or moved(t must stay in place)
- Place the shortcut on your desktop,
- then right click the shortcut,
- open properties,
- choose change icon,
- browse to where you placed the icon and apply it.
Now you can open up our beloved forums with it.