Page 50 of 241 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Apr 2014
    Posts : 3,288
    W10 Pro x64/W7 Ultimate x64 dual boot main - W10 Pro Insider Preview/W7 Pro x64 - remote pc
       12 Jun 2016 #491

    Arc said: View Post
    A little modification to the previous one ....
    Nice, Clean , and a bit Elegant with that one! Looks like the front mesh on an old Bose or Marantz component speaker. Of course you would have needed to been looking at $400 a pair for component speakers back in the 70s to really take the view of those in.

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Looks good Night Hawk
    As you know already that was originally another 7 wallpaper with a slight twist seen there. Plus everyone needs a little bit of "C" in their diets(pc).
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2.    13 Jun 2016 #492

    A second tree. Sessile Oak...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sessile Oak W10.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	357.8 KB 
ID:	84849
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 9,767
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       13 Jun 2016 #493

    kado897 said: View Post
    A second tree. Sessile Oak...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sessile Oak W10.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	357.8 KB 
ID:	84849
    Very nice Keith
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4.    13 Jun 2016 #494

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Very nice Keith
    Thank you Steph.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 10,839
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Jun 2016 #495

    kado897 said: View Post
    A second tree. Sessile Oak...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sessile Oak W10.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	357.8 KB 
ID:	84849
    Nice one, Keith.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6.    13 Jun 2016 #496

    Wynona said: View Post
    Nice one, Keith.
    Thank you Wynona.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2013
    Tropic of Cancer
    Posts : 1,649
    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
       13 Jun 2016 #497

    Same basic design, two different light angles ......

    Mid day .....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mid Day.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	689.1 KB 
ID:	84913

    Afternoon ......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Afternoon.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	409.5 KB 
ID:	84914
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 10,839
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       13 Jun 2016 #498

    Arc said: View Post
    Same basic design, two different light angles ......

    Mid day .....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mid Day.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	689.1 KB 
ID:	84913

    Afternoon ......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Afternoon.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	409.5 KB 
ID:	84914
    I like the first one.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    13 Jun 2016 #499

    Arc said: View Post
    Same basic design, two different light angles ......

    Mid day .....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mid Day.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	689.1 KB 
ID:	84913

    Afternoon ......
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Afternoon.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	409.5 KB 
ID:	84914
    Nice perspective.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    13 Jun 2016 #500

    Another tree for my forest. Cedar of Lebanon...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cedar of Lebanon W10.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	216.9 KB 
ID:	84917
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
Customization
User created wallpapers
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
Customization
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums