Page 23 of 241 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
  1.    03 Jun 2016 #221

    Thank you Jeff.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Sep 2015
    Georgia
    Posts : 668
    windows 10 home premium
       03 Jun 2016 #222

    kado897 said: View Post
    Stained Glass...
    Attachment 83046



    That Is SOOOooo Nice Keith Very Good Job Jerry
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    03 Jun 2016 #223

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    That Is SOOOooo Nice Keith Very Good Job Jerry
    Thanks Jerry
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 10,834
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       03 Jun 2016 #224

    kado897 said: View Post
    Stained Glass...
    Attachment 83046
    Oh, nice work, Kieth! You are Kieth, right?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5.    03 Jun 2016 #225

    Thanks Wynona. Your spelling is slightly off. I spell it KEITH. I know it breaks the rules but that's just the way it is.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Oct 2014
    Arnold, MD
    Posts : 16,522
    Triple Boot 10 Pro & 10 Insider Pro & 8.1 Pro
       03 Jun 2016 #226

    kado897 said: View Post
    Thanks Wynona. Your spelling is slightly off. I spell it KEITH. I know it breaks the rules but that's just the way it is.
    I before E except after Kado
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 10,834
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       03 Jun 2016 #227

    kado897 said: View Post
    Thanks Wynona. Your spelling is slightly off. I spell it KEITH. I know it breaks the rules but that's just the way it is.
    Hey, we can't be responsible for how our parents spelled our names. I see that TF tells me that Wynona is misspelled too. Se la vie
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8.    03 Jun 2016 #228

    Wynona said: View Post
    Hey, we can't be responsible for how our parents spelled our names. I see that TF tells me that Wynona is misspelled too. Se la vie
    It's just the way it's always spelled. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_(given_name)
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Oct 2014
    Polk County Texas USA
    Posts : 10,834
    Windows 10 Insider Preview
       03 Jun 2016 #229

    kado897 said: View Post
    It's just the way it's always spelled. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_(given_name)
    Oh, so I got it wrong again. Sigh . . . some days I can't win for losing.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    03 Jun 2016 #230

    Wynona said: View Post
    Oh, so I got it wrong again. Sigh . . . some days I can't win for losing.
    I answer to anything Wynona.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
Customization
User created wallpapers
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
Customization
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums