Page 154 of 242 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204 ... LastLast

  1. Joined : Sep 2015
    Georgia
    Posts : 670
    windows 10 home premium
       13 Sep 2016 #1531

    Stephanie said: View Post




    That's my kind of ride Steph ...Really good .Jerry
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 9,767
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       13 Sep 2016 #1532

    jerrypc1 said: View Post
    That's my kind of ride Steph ...Really good .Jerry
    Thanks Jerry, I love the car to
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 26,872
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       13 Sep 2016 #1533

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Thanks Jerry, I love the car to
    Nice.. but is there a big enough trunk so I can take that to Walmart for my shopping runs??
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 9,767
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       13 Sep 2016 #1534

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Nice.. but is there a big enough trunk so I can take that to Walmart for my shopping runs??
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 26,872
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       13 Sep 2016 #1535

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Funny thing is there is a Ferrari that can seat four and is a hatchback!!

    I could use that to both take the cats around and go shopping!! WOW

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7554.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	101170
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 9,767
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       13 Sep 2016 #1536

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Funny thing is there is a Ferrari that can seat four and is a hatchback!!

    I could use that to both take the cats around and go shopping!! WOW

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7554.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	127.7 KB 
ID:	101170
    Think if a person can afford a Ferrari they can afford to have there shopping delivered
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 26,872
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       13 Sep 2016 #1537

    Stephanie said: View Post
    Think if a person can afford a Ferrari they can afford to have there shopping delivered
    Yes.. but we're more DIY type of people and taking that around for daily use would be nice. Oh and going to Sonic for some burgers would be the BEST!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 9,767
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       13 Sep 2016 #1538

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    Yes.. but we're more DIY type of people and taking that around for daily use would be nice. Oh and going to Sonic for some burgers would be the BEST!!
    And a long road at 4am would be good to
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Jan 2014
    Oak Ridge TN, USA
    Posts : 26,872
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       13 Sep 2016 #1539

    Stephanie said: View Post
    And a long road at 4am would be good to
    You forget that here in the US there are lots of roads that you could air that baby out any time of the day.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 9,767
    Windows 10 Professional x64
       13 Sep 2016 #1540

    BunnyJ said: View Post
    You forget that here in the US there are lots of roads that you could air that baby out any time of the day.
    Love going fast
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
User Created Windows Ten Wallpapers
My first Windows 10 Wall :) 5345
Customization
User created wallpapers
This thread is for non-Windows 9 specific, user created wallpapers only. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation, be it a photo or artwork. No branding eg: Windows, Coca-Cola, Ferrari, etc. No linking to other sites....
Customization
User Created Windows Nine Wallpapers
This thread is for all user-created Windows 9 wallpapers. The rules are very simple: You may only upload your own creation. Branding allowed Happy posting :)
Customization
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums