I built my own computer a few weeks ago and since day one I have been getting BSODs from it and I can't seem to narrow down the issue.
I've been receiving BSODs such as:
- DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (dxgmms2.sys)
- KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (volsnap.sys)
- SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLES (bcmwl63a.sys)
- PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA (This one appears most and without a .sys reference)
- REFERENCE BY POINTER
I have tried:
- Windows Restore
- Removing my graphics card and using the MoBo
- Removing all RAM and running Windows with one stick at a time to try and locate bad RAM.
- Removing WiFi PCI card and running Windows through Ethernet
- Formatting disk and reinstalling windows.
- (Post-reformatting) Only installing minimal software/drivers to narrow problem
- Updating all drivers / windows.
- Driver Verifier (It continually crashed my computer, as it's supposed to, however I couldn't disable it and had to restore windows and lost the dump files)
Computer type: PC/Desktop
OS: Windows 10
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00 GHz
Motherboard: ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum ROG 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
Graphics Card(s): ASUS GEFORCE GTX 1070 8GB
WiFi: ASUS PCE-AC68
I do have some minidump files on my system and I've uploaded them:
This is driving me absolutely nuts and I cannot figure out what the problem is. I assume there is more than one issue due to all the different errors on the BSOD.
Thank you for your help.