How come you only have 1 hotfix in months installed? You should have about 10 hotfixes installed.
Please visit Windows Update and install every update available, it may take a couple of times to get them all.
Hotfix(s): 1 Hotfix(s) Installed.
System File Check
Please try following:
- Open an admin command prompt
- Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
- When it finished reboot your system
- Open again an admin command prompt
- Enter sfc/scannow again
If sfc/scannow says "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at %systemroot%\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.
Make a photo of SFC and post it.
Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
- Uninstall Daemon Tools
- Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
- Double click the executable to open it
- Click on the button shown below
If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window