This is something entirely new I have never seen before.
Couple of things to note;
Despite the fact that it says it could be possibly memory corruption, I've ran memtest86 and there have been no issues reported with my ram. There is some weird driver issue in my PC.
I gave my PC for stress testing in a repair shop and all the results turned out fine, my only guess is that there could be some incompatibilities between hardware that my PC has and devices that I plug into it.
I believe all the information regarding my PC is in the dxdiag that's part of the zip file, unless more information is required I am willing to provide.
Now the devices that I plug into the PC are as follows;
- Razer Abyssus mouse without the Razor Synapse drivers.
- CM Storm Devastator Keyboard.
- LB-Link 300Mbps Wireless USB Adapter.
- Blue Yeti microphone.
- Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X headset plugged into the Yeti.
- Dell U2414H Ultrasharp Super Thin Bezel 24" LED IPS Monitor x2 into my 980Ti.
The keyboard generally is not recognized when I boot my PC up. A replug fixes the issue.
Extra that has nothing to do with BSODs but may be related to the drivers;
Furthermore, demanding games tend to crash to desktop abruptly without any error message.
Any help regarding the issue would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.