Remove Intel Rapid Storage Technology applications.
1. Uninstall it from Control Panel > Programs and Features.
2. Uninstall the driver from device manager:
- Right click on "my computer" icon and click "manage" on the context menu.
- In the "Computer Management" window that opens:
- Select "Device Manager" in the left pane, It will list all the existing devices.
- Expand "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
- Select one Intel device item under it, right click, then uninstall.
- Repeat the process for all Intel items under "IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers"
3. Now restart the computer.
4. Once booted, Windows will auto configure the appropriate native system driver.