So since putting together my first Intel build I have been getting all sorts of BSOD errors when booting up my computer. They seem to change pretty often but some of the most common ones have been:
The errors only occur when booting up my computer; once it 'diagnoses' itself I don't seem to have any problems after that, and I never get BSOD on restarts. So far some of the things i've tried:
- Updating all drivers numerous times
- Uninstalling/reinstalling graphics driver in safe mode
- Disabling start-up processes
- Checking BIOS is up to date
- Running disk checks
- Running system file check
- Running virus scans
- Running Windows Memory Diagnostic
- Uninstalling unnecessary software
- Disconnecting external USB devices, as well as network adapter
Then yesterday I noticed that the PC boots up fine with only one ram stick inserted, but I get BSOD when both are inserted. I tried the other stick on its own and again it booted up fine. Then I tried them both together again, but in a different configuration, and I got BSOD. So I ran memtest86 on one of the sticks overnight, and this was the result:
Am I right in thinking that this means the RAM stick is faulty? I am going to run memtest on the other stick tonight.
In the meantime though, I was wondering if anyone could have a look at my logs (attached) and tell me if there's anything else causing the problem?