Hi All, I've searched wide and far online for an answer but have had little luck - looking to one of you for some guidance here if possible.
- Sent mail folder in Mail application on Windows 10 doesn't sync more than 30 days of send messages for Hotmail account.
- Only Hotmail account affected on Mail application; other sub folders sync as far back as possible
- Gmail account is fine - can see years of sent email
- I have 2 accounts added to my Mail client on Windows 10 - 1 hotmail, 1 gmail
- I have Outlook mail installed on this machine also
- Windows 10 Pro
- Dell Precision M3800
- Upgraded from Windows 7 -> Windows 10
- Removing and readding the hotmail account
- Tried removing and adding the account as POP3 account as well as the built in Hotmail autosetup link
- Removed all email accounts and readded them
- Ensured that the application has permission to access calendar (have seen this online in a few places as a possible problem maker)
- Checked that I have my sent messages (I can see them in Outlook 2013, but not in Mail -> Sent folder)
All help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!