Hi, A few months ago I started using my new laptop with Windows 8.1. Suddenly I noticed that on certain websites the fonts are displaying incorrectly. It would show Times New Roman in parts of the page instead of the normal font. This happens in all browsers so I guess it's not browser related.

- Upgrading from 8.1 to Windows 10 did not fix it.
- Reset fonts to default via Control Panel > Fonts did not fix it.
- I removed OpenOffice but that didn't fix anything either.
- No duplicates in c:\windows\fonts as far as I can see.

Right now I'm a bit puzzled what to try next. I can't find much information about this specific issue.

See screenshot sample: http://i.imgur.com/lkK73Sm.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fontprobleem.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	959.3 KB 
ID:	37128