Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

  1. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 45
    windows 10
       1 Week Ago #81

    Warmikez said: View Post
    Try to uninstall, apply the registry cleaner of Avira, restart and then install from my Beta Connect
    unistal only connect or also avira?
    cause i've 2 pro: avira and avira connect

    apply the registry cleaner of Avira:
    could you pls give the link as for yr beta connect?

    thxs so much indeed for all!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Sep 2015
    Posts : 14
    Windows 10
       1 Week Ago #82

    p060477 said: View Post
    unistal only connect or also avira?
    cause i've 2 pro: avira and avira connect

    apply the registry cleaner of Avira:
    could you pls give the link as for yr beta connect?

    thxs so much indeed for all!!
    Dear p060477, sorry for my fast answer,

    Use this instructions:
    1. Unistall Antivirus Free or Pro from CONTROL PANEL - Programs and functionality (sorry for translation from italian language)
    2. Then uninstall Avira Connect or Launcher (dipends from your system)
    3. Download Avira Registry Cleaner from Scarica Avira Registry Cleaner | Official Website
    4. Start Avira Registry Cleaner and click to Accept and then Remove after selection of Avira Antivirus
    5. Restart the system
    6. Download Avira Connect 1.2.77 beta from https://ulqa.avira.com/package/oeavi...a_en____bc.exe (ENGLISH)
    7. Install it. After Installation of Connect automatically will be installed Avira Antivirus, so hold on some minutes

    Do it!

    Please send me your feedback
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  3. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 45
    windows 10
       1 Week Ago #83

    Warmikez said: View Post
    Dear p060477, sorry for my fast answer,

    Use this instructions:
    1. Unistall Antivirus Free or Pro from CONTROL PANEL - Programs and functionality (sorry for translation from italian language)
    2. Then uninstall Avira Connect or Launcher (dipends from your system)
    3. Download Avira Registry Cleaner from Scarica Avira Registry Cleaner | Official Website
    4. Start Avira Registry Cleaner and click to Accept and then Remove after selection of Avira Antivirus
    5. Restart the system
    6. Download Avira Connect 1.2.77 beta from https://ulqa.avira.com/package/oeavi...a_en____bc.exe (ENGLISH)
    7. Install it. After Installation of Connect automatically will be installed Avira Antivirus, so hold on some minutes

    Do it!

    Please send me your feedback
    i and thxs so much!

    i'm from italy so i'd like avira in ita lang
    may i dl yr beta vers in ita or should i have to dl yr latest in en lang?
    cheers!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Sep 2015
    Posts : 14
    Windows 10
       1 Week Ago #84

    Certo che puoi scaricare la versione in italiano. Puoi contattarmi anche in private per avere il feedback
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 45
    windows 10
       1 Week Ago #85

    Warmikez said: View Post
    Dear p060477, sorry for my fast answer,

    Use this instructions:
    1. Unistall Antivirus Free or Pro from CONTROL PANEL - Programs and functionality (sorry for translation from italian language)
    2. Then uninstall Avira Connect or Launcher (dipends from your system)
    3. Download Avira Registry Cleaner from Scarica Avira Registry Cleaner | Official Website
    4. Start Avira Registry Cleaner and click to Accept and then Remove after selection of Avira Antivirus
    5. Restart the system
    6. Download Avira Connect 1.2.77 beta from https://ulqa.avira.com/package/oeavi...a_en____bc.exe (ENGLISH)
    7. Install it. After Installation of Connect automatically will be installed Avira Antivirus, so hold on some minutes

    Do it!

    Please send me your feedback
    hi!
    first thxs so much!

    i've done yr clear and precious instructions step by step..
    at the end i've only avira connect
    i wait so many time but avira free antivirus is not in my progs
    ..and of course i still do not have avira in systray...
    pls help me to escape this nightmare..


    this is a very BIG AVIRA BUG ISSUE INDEED
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Sep 2015
    Posts : 14
    Windows 10
       1 Week Ago #86
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jul 2016
    Posts : 230
    Windows 10
       1 Week Ago #87

    Warmikez said: View Post
    Windows Defender is a decent protection???? LOL VERY LOL

    WD protect as a condom after 1 year in the car's glove compartment :-)
    You can LOL as much as you want because no security software is going to protect you all the times, and that been said, Avira is not going to protect you all the times, and as this issue you guys are facing, I would go with Defender for issue free. As matter of fact, many people NEVER EVER GET INFECTED WITHOUT RUNNING A SINGLE SECURITY SOFTWARE in real time protection.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Sep 2015
    Posts : 14
    Windows 10
       1 Week Ago #88

    RubberDucky said: View Post
    You can LOL as much as you want because no security software is going to protect you all the times, and that been said, Avira is not going to protect you all the times, and as this issue you guys are facing, I would go with Defender for issue free. As matter of fact, many people NEVER EVER GET INFECTED WITHOUT RUNNING A SINGLE SECURITY SOFTWARE in real time protection.
    Your idea is correct. Infact I'm using Avira Premium + Malwarebytes. Complete protection.
    Read this independent test :

    https://chart.av-comparatives.org/chart1.php

    Avira is the top, Microsoft in the end
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  9. Joined : Aug 2015
    Posts : 45
    windows 10
       1 Week Ago #89

    Warmikez said: View Post
    thxs so much!
    but have i to unistall again all avira,ex connect, that i have
    use the avira reg cleaner
    -before- using this yr latest link ..?

    or can i execute and install it directly..??
    thxs so much indeed..also for yr patience..!!
    cheers!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  10. Joined : Sep 2015
    Posts : 14
    Windows 10
       1 Week Ago #90

    p060477 said: View Post
    thxs so much!
    but have i to unistall again all avira,ex connect, that i have
    use the avira reg cleaner
    -before- using this yr latest link ..?

    or can i execute and install it directly..??
    thxs so much indeed..also for yr patience..!!
    cheers!!
    Direct install
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved Bluetooth icon not showing in system tray/notification area?
I searched to see if anyone addresses this issue and didn't find a thread for my exact problem, pardon me if I missed it... I used to have a bluetooth icon showing in my system tray/notification area, which was a nice convenience. It disappeared...
Drivers and Hardware
Customize System Tray Icon Images
I would like to find out how I can customize the actual images(icons) displayed in the system tray. This is my current system tray --> 38744 Icons I want to change include BitDefender, Chrome, and OpenVPN to make them better fit the new...
Customization
Solved One Drive Icon Missing From System Tray
I have been having some weird problem with One Drive and have received several suggestions to look at the settings of One Drive by right clicking on the System Tray One Drive icon. That icon is not in the System Tray. How do I find it? Thank...
General Support
How to reduce system tray icon spacing?
My Windows 10 system tray looks like http://puu.sh/jB7xz/a2efac640e.png for both large or small taskbar icons. The spacing between systray icons are larger than in previous versions of Windows. Nearly everyone's screenshots of W10 have systrays...
Customization
Application showing up five times in the system tray
Hello, Well as you can see in the screenshot Vuze is running, up 5 times apparently! It isn't obviously, and I can only right click on the icon on the lower right, but this is annoying. Any ideas of how to resolve it? 28067
Software and Apps
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:21.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums